End of Labour Britain

Old Aug 31st 2016, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default End of Labour Britain

Looks like Corbie boy is going to win the leadership contest with a bigger margin.

Recent polling suggests that a snap election would find the Tories with 420 seats to Labour 120ish.

Lots of discussions about the demise of the Labour party.

Any thoughts?

Also - any thoughts on how quickly this thread gets off topic and about Iggles and his Russian transgendered bride?
Old Aug 31st 2016, 10:29 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: End of Labour Britain

Good, they deserve this for what they did to Britain. Invited all and sundry into the country, invaded Iraq and Afghanistan (illegally) sold all our gold and just spent all our money on needless shit.

We just now need to bring back capital punishment for treason and trial that traitor Tony Blair.

Edit

If it wasn't for that shit shower of Labour, i do not think Brexit wouldn't of happen. They only have them selves to blame.
Old Aug 31st 2016, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs May's opening word to the cabinet today:

Been a long time since we had a PM that talked about irresponsible behaviour in big business. And it's a Tory one to boot.

In other words, do we even need Labour anymore?
Old Aug 31st 2016, 11:10 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iggle
Good, they deserve this for what they did to Britain. Invited all and sundry into the country, invaded Iraq and Afghanistan (illegally) sold all our gold and just spent all our money on needless shit.

We just now need to bring back capital punishment for treason and trial that traitor Tony Blair.

Edit

If it wasn't for that shit shower of Labour, i do not think Brexit wouldn't of happen. They only have them selves to blame.
Can we please have that last sentence in English so we know what you are trying to say, there are several negtives in there that, if read correctly would cancel themselves out, so, perhaps changing the meaning you wished to convey.
Old Aug 31st 2016, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

you guys luv your politics, innit....I find this topic so boring.....
Old Aug 31st 2016, 11:53 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Good. If they vote Corbyn to lead them then they deserve the banishment to the back back back benches.
Old Aug 31st 2016, 12:55 pm
Just Joined

Statistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud of

That Twitter post quoting Theresa May is interesting - my concern would be that it contains a number of words of more than two syllables, so the useless, ineffectual and over-promoted Amber Rudd will certainly struggle to understand it...............
Old Aug 31st 2016, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

And in other boring news, it's looking increasingly likely that we will leave the single market, full stop.

Yeah, some of you are bored by politics, but between Brexit and the Labour collapse we're entering a radical new epoc in British history. It's history in the making and I'm a history nerd
Old Sep 1st 2016, 3:47 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

At least Corbyn believes in what he says. I think that's a good thing, sadly there are too many politicians that are bought. He isn't one of them.
Old Sep 1st 2016, 4:13 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be a good leader for England, I'd make Tony Blair pay
Old Sep 1st 2016, 4:45 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
At least Corbyn believes in what he says. I think that's a good thing, sadly there are too many politicians that are bought. He isn't one of them.
He definitely believes in honesty when it comes to trains, seats and their availability.

He's a knob.
Old Sep 1st 2016, 4:49 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by iggle
I'd be a good leader for England, I'd make Tony Blair pay
Surely the immigration cancels out the wars in the Middle East? After all, why would you care if we went to war in Afghanistan or Iraq?

Gordon sold the gold and spending on needless shit seems like a reasoned argument.

Blair is / was a wanker. But you've got to start thinking a bit harder.

'I'd make him pay'...'for spending on needless shit'...

Come on Iggle. Get those little fingers typing, come up with something smart and sensible. I'm sure it's in there somewhere.
Old Sep 1st 2016, 5:02 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Scamp
Surely the immigration cancels out the wars in the Middle East? After all, why would you care if we went to war in Afghanistan or Iraq?

Gordon sold the gold and spending on needless shit seems like a reasoned argument.

Blair is / was a wanker. But you've got to start thinking a bit harder.

'I'd make him pay'...'for spending on needless shit'...

Come on Iggle. Get those little fingers typing, come up with something smart and sensible. I'm sure it's in there somewhere.
I don't understand what you mean by this, honestly

With Blair we went to war, lost over 200 lives for a war that was unwinnable, and unlawful. Afghanistan can't be conquered, check Britain/Russia past invasion. Tony thought it was the correct thing to do because God spoke to him. Literally. Afghanistan and Bin Ladin had nothing to do with 9/11, the way Tower 7 collapsed always leaves me with a hint that it was a demolition job. As someone who's worked in demolition and seen countless towers be destroyed...it looks like a demo job. But I just can't fully say it was an inside job.

Also with the power of hindsight in Afghanistan the Taliban are winning back land, and ISIS had a fair chunk of land (which now they are losing). I wouldn't make him pay for spending on needless shit, i'd put him on trial for murder of British soldiers.
Old Sep 1st 2016, 7:44 am
Just Joined

Statistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud of

And the award for "Best Post Ever By Iggle" goes to............ Iggle.