Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Egyptian resort hotel bans alcohol and creates women only floor.

Egyptian resort hotel bans alcohol and creates women only floor.

Old May 13th 2014, 7:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Egyptian resort hotel bans alcohol and creates women only floor.

Originally Posted by Millhouse
How much to send you there forever and disconnect your internet connection?

Why would anybody resurrect a thread that is a year old just to make that comment.
I am actually beginning to feel sorry for him.. he must be really lonely and sad.. 11 posts on 8 different forums yesterday.
Get a bloody life sweetie!!

Last edited by Patsy Stoned; May 13th 2014 at 7:20 am.
Old May 13th 2014, 11:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

You have something against people posting dahling ? Twisted old spinster perchance ?

I should be flattered that my posts are being read and I am being stalked here in cyberspace.

Perhaps I should be like the other pensioners here and watch the crap on daytime TV !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by scot47; May 13th 2014 at 11:21 am.
Old May 13th 2014, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

Yoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond repute

The National Bureau of Economic Research has published a paper about the increase in numbers of children with disabilities (either physical or learning) born to Muslim parents nine months or so after Ramadan - i.e. to mothers who were in the very early stages of pregnancy. The paper opines that the likely culprit is fasting, although they do not entirely discount the negative effects of dehydration and sleep deprivation - two other common accompaniments to Ramadan.

It's also been suggested by researchers at Harvard that Ramadan has a negative impact on economy even though people feel happier.

Taken together, it appears that fasting in Ramadan is something people do to make themselves feel happier with their world even if it's harmful to their long term health or the economy.

Hmmmm....where have I heard that before?
Old May 13th 2014, 1:17 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yoohoo
The National Bureau of Economic Research has published a paper about the increase in numbers of children with disabilities (either physical or learning) born to Muslim parents nine months or so after Ramadan - i.e. to mothers who were in the very early stages of pregnancy. The paper opines that the likely culprit is fasting, although they do not entirely discount the negative effects of dehydration and sleep deprivation - two other common accompaniments to Ramadan.

It's also been suggested by researchers at Harvard that Ramadan has a negative impact on economy even though people feel happier.

Taken together, it appears that fasting in Ramadan is something people do to make themselves feel happier with their world even if it's harmful to their long term health or the economy.

Hmmmm....where have I heard that before?
Well, swap the verb for another, and all sorts of scenarios. The pub, for one.
Old May 13th 2014, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Well, swap the verb for another, and all sorts of scenarios. The pub, for one.
Beer does gave health benefits. Germans seem to be doing quite well despite all the beer they consume
Old May 14th 2014, 6:20 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
You have something against people posting dahling ? Twisted old spinster perchance ?

I should be flattered that my posts are being read and I am being stalked here in cyberspace.

Perhaps I should be like the other pensioners here and watch the crap on daytime TV !!!!!!!!!!!!
****ing oxygen theif
Old May 17th 2014, 9:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Oxygen ? What makes you think that I am a carbon-based lifeform ?