Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Dubai company owns infamous Neo-Nazi apparel brand

Dubai company owns infamous Neo-Nazi apparel brand

Old Jun 16th 2015, 9:45 pm
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dubai company owns infamous Neo-Nazi apparel brand

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Boss
Old Jun 17th 2015, 7:01 am
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute

Rolls royce is now owned by volkeswagen isnt it? Or is it bmw? So we wouldnt be complaining would we?
Old Jun 17th 2015, 7:12 am
"The Seeker"

Leannmean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scot47
Why is it strange ? And why are you surprised that many are fans of the late President of Iraq ? Admiration for Saddam Hussein is widespread in the Arab World.

Time to get out of that "Expat Bubble" !
I am surprised because that guy simply killed too many Arabs , it is beyond me why they love him
Old Jun 17th 2015, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leannmean
I am surprised because that guy simply killed too many Arabs , it is beyond me why they love him
He also killed a lot of Shia Iranians , opposed the West , the Kuwaitis and Saudis. I know when I lived there were quiet murmurings from a few Arabs who weren't too unhappy that the Kuwaitis got a lickin.
Old Jun 17th 2015, 12:24 pm
"The Seeker"

There are many point of views that I will never going to understand , among there are the glorification of totalitarians like Saddam and the mentality that does not find Nazism morally repulsive ...
Old Jun 17th 2015, 8:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

If your knowledge of World History is formed by watching Hollywood movies and episodes of "Dad's Army"..........then you will have problems !
Old Jun 18th 2015, 5:19 am
"The Seeker"

Originally Posted by scot47
If your knowledge of World History is formed by watching Hollywood movies and episodes of "Dad's Army"..........then you will have problems !
Knowing something does not mean that you accept it , which is what I meant , and NO , I think that I know better than to base my opinions on TV shows and movies .

I presume that you are an expert on the ME . yes ?
Old Jun 18th 2015, 1:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I studied at a reputable university and I can read and write, although my Arabic is now a bit rusty !

Appalled at the levels of ignorance amongst the general populace who have been conned by the PR machine run by our masters !

Of course "Braveheart" is a load of tosh but I am surrounded by those who think "Reach for the Sky", "The Dambusters" and "The Great Escape" are close to reality !