Dr Who

Old Jul 6th 2007, 2:37 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dr Who

any of you Dr Who fans! I hated the old ones but think the new ones are absolutely fantastic. David Tennant is the current Dr Who and is brillaint. The third series has just finished in the Uk and I can't wait to get my hands on it on DVD. I heard on the radio the other day that Kylie Minogue is appearing in the Christmas Special and that Catherine Tate (for you MM!) is the new assistant in series 4.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 7:08 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dr Who

you lot need to see this!!!
Old Jul 6th 2007, 7:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Old ones used to scare the crap out of me when I was a kid!!
Old Jul 6th 2007, 7:47 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

i saw one episode.. seemed daft to me, but i thought i heard the daleks the other night
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by beebee
i saw one episode.. seemed daft to me, but i thought i heard the daleks the other night
It's great beebee! Daleks and Cybermen - together!
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:31 am

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse
It's great beebee! Daleks and Cybermen - together!
well.. on the one I saw he was talking to someone in a fireplace
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

That one was quite cool too, but not as good as the old favourites. Will be picking up series 3 when I go back to Jockland next month.
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:43 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

any of you Dr Who fans! I hated the old ones but think the new ones are absolutely fantastic. David Tennant is the current Dr Who and is brillaint. The third series has just finished in the Uk and I can't wait to get my hands on it on DVD. I heard on the radio the other day that Kylie Minogue is appearing in the Christmas Special and that Catherine Tate (for you MM!) is the new assistant in series 4.
Dr Who ?????

Oh come on someone had to do that gag!!
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Buzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond repute

Was it the Christmas show by any chance?

Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:52 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzz Lightyear
Was it the Christmas show by any chance?

I think she is muggled up with Harry potter???
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:54 am

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
I think she is muggled up with Harry potter???
no..it was Dr Who, there was a woman in the fireplace.. and it wasn't mother christmas!
Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:56 am
Here comes the Sun

no..it was Dr Who, there was a woman in the fireplace.. and it wasn't mother christmas!
Its that Little Britian again ..isnt it...youve been watching it...
Old Jul 8th 2007, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Buzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond repute

well no but yeh but no but yeh,well everyone knows trish is a total bitch and jason got his grips in the chippy with her...

OHHHHH I LOVE THE CAKE.....
Old Jul 8th 2007, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Ill have a bag of whatever your smoking BB lol ....
Old Jul 8th 2007, 11:07 am

Not me.. don't wanna ever see it...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.