Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Do Not Read This

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
of course i opened it..
Methinks he was just teasing you
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Methinks he was just teasing you
yes...i did get that.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:24 am
Just Joined

Sammy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by annacarna
a kitten got stuck in the engine of my car last night, i was happily driving along and kept on hearing these meows, thought I was going mad, tool 1 hour and 8 by passers to help entice it out!
How strange - the exact same thing happened to me! I thought I had lost it too. I couldn't get the cat out nor could the 6 passers by that were helping me! I left the bonnet open overnight and thankfully she escaped
Old Jan 14th 2009, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

I ran over one in outside the Exhibition Centre, not the same I know but it was not my fault, sauntered out in front of me whilst doing 100kph!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 4:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
a kitten got stuck in the engine of my car last night, i was happily driving along and kept on hearing these meows, thought I was going mad, tool 1 hour and 8 by passers to help entice it out!
Well I suppose it's a bit difficult to go TOO far off-topic in a thread with this one's title............
Old Jan 14th 2009, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Well I suppose it's a bit difficult to go TOO far off-topic in a thread with this one's title............
well the OP is called demented kitten