British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Do Not Read This (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/do-not-read-584033/)

Demented Kitten Jan 13th 2009 7:08 pm

Do Not Read This

Sorry, just kind of bored.

Wanted to see how many views I get. Reverse Psycology. :p

Confucius Jan 13th 2009 7:13 pm

Re: Do Not Read This

Originally Posted by Demented Kitten (Post 7163354)

Ok...

The Dean Jan 13th 2009 7:44 pm

Originally Posted by Demented Kitten (Post 7163354)

Well I'm not even going to post a reply in this thread...........

Demented Kitten Jan 13th 2009 8:36 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 7163506)
Well I'm not even going to post a reply in this thread...........

:rofl:

lionheart Jan 14th 2009 4:27 am

If you are stuck in Riyadh may I recommend getting involved in a sporting activity. When I used to live in Jeddah, all of my spare time was spent playing squash, tennis, swimming, snooker, visiting the gym and even the occasional round of golf. They also had the Jeddah Hash Harriers (running club) which was very popular with expats. Not sure if they have an equivalent in Riyadh.

Grace O Malley Jan 14th 2009 6:04 am

a kitten got stuck in the engine of my car last night, i was happily driving along and kept on hearing these meows, thought I was going mad, tool 1 hour and 8 by passers to help entice it out!

MissDemeanor Jan 14th 2009 6:21 am

Originally Posted by annacarna (Post 7165239)
a kitten got stuck in the engine of my car last night, i was happily driving along and kept on hearing these meows, thought I was going mad, tool 1 hour and 8 by passers to help entice it out!

ah! was it alright?!

Grace O Malley Jan 14th 2009 6:24 am

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 7165288)
ah! was it alright?!

lol, yeah, it was me having the panic attack.. It ran off down the street and my son chased after it as he wanted to keep it!

Grace O Malley Jan 14th 2009 6:25 am

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 7165288)
ah! was it alright?!

lol squirty was even going to interrupt a shopping spree to bring a can of tuna to entice it out

MissDemeanor Jan 14th 2009 6:34 am

Originally Posted by annacarna (Post 7165304)
lol squirty was even going to interrupt a shopping spree to bring a can of tuna to entice it out

haha!
i did that the other week.saw a couple of kittens outside and they were just a bag of bones.went and got them a tin of tuna and put it down for them.....then watched them killing each other for it!!
Was only trying to do a good deed.:(

BangleMan Jan 14th 2009 6:40 am

Originally Posted by annacarna (Post 7165239)

So how long was it in there.....just think its now miles and miles away from its Mum and brothers and sisters.....KIDNAPPER !!!

BangleMan Jan 14th 2009 6:43 am

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 7165320)
haha!
i did that the other week.saw a couple of kittens outside and they were just a bag of bones.went and got them a tin of tuna and put it down for them.....then watched them killing each other for it!!
Was only trying to do a good deed.:(

You evil cow.....you could have opened it for them !

Poor little mites were probably fighting cos they could smell the fresh tasty tuna eminating through the tin, and were just trying to scratch the tin open with their claws until they bled, before they slumped on the floor exhausted and starving ....:rofl:

MacScot Jan 14th 2009 6:43 am

Well, it's a change from "Sex" as a thread title to get all BEs attention...now that you have...how can we debore you ?

Grace O Malley Jan 14th 2009 6:47 am

Originally Posted by BangleMan (Post 7165336)
So how long was it in there.....just think its now miles and miles away from its Mum and brothers and sisters.....KIDNAPPER !!!

I know thats what my son said, "its now lost and away from its family"

Well i had parents evening (groan) so it must have got in then, the drive home is about 20 mins and then the rescue took 90 minutes.

Honestly i had visions of the poor thing coming out with its head half off

I wanted to call the police, everyone was pissing them self laughing at me.

MissDemeanor Jan 14th 2009 6:47 am

Originally Posted by BangleMan (Post 7165346)
You evil cow.....you could have opened it for them !

Poor little mites were probably fighting cos they could smell the fresh tasty tuna eminating through the tin, and were just trying to scratch the tin open with their claws until they bled, before they slumped on the floor exhausted and starving ....:rofl:

of course i opened it..

i also opened a catfight worthy of tickets and betting! I felt awful.
managed to get in there and put some of it in a pile away from the tin so they could both have some without killing each other.
wont be doing that again in a hurry!