Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Do all women prostitute themselves?

Do all women prostitute themselves?

Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do all women prostitute themselves?

How far would you go?
What’s the difference between a prostitute and a woman who puts out to bag a big house, flash car or a Birkin bag? Not a lot

This from the Times today....

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/l...cle2941576.ece
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:29 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do all women prostitute themselves?

maybe not all....but a lot do...

to stop their violent husband take it out on the kids...to get some money for clothes...to get him to stop harassing her for a while...to get him into the mood for shopping...loads of reasons...to keep him from straying...

then there are the 'golddiggers'...are they victims or just clever girls that play by the old rules....sex in exchange for goods...
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
maybe not all....but a lot do...

to stop their violent husband take it out on the kids...to get some money for clothes...to get him to stop harassing her for a while...to get him into the mood for shopping...loads of reasons...to keep him from straying...

then there are the 'golddiggers'...are they victims or just clever girls that play by the old rules....sex in exchange for goods...
What about love?
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:37 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
What about love?
what about it...
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

what about it...
Can we reduce relationships down to a series of transactions or is there a higher principle at work?
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:48 am
hmmmm...nice

Can we reduce relationships down to a series of transactions or is there a higher principle at work?
oh dear...what a question...
Lets assume most relationships will start out of love (whatever that is, as Prince Charles once said)...but the love bit doesn't always stay does it...and then other things take over...
I have been thinking (yeah...I know, shocking) about arranged marriages after reading (omg) a few books that dealt with this...and I am thinking now...it might not be such a bad way of doing things...to look at marriage in a more business like manner...
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Crash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to behold

oh dear...what a question...
Lets assume most relationships will start out of love (whatever that is, as Prince Charles once said)...but the love bit doesn't always stay does it...and then other things take over...
I have been thinking (yeah...I know, shocking) about arranged marriages after reading (omg) a few books that dealt with this...and I am thinking now...it might not be such a bad way of doing things...to look at marriage in a more business like manner...
I had an arranged marriage. My future wife met me, liked me, and before I knew it, had arranged the marriage!
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 1:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL - if I publicly declare that you have hidden depth will you lay off with the heavy sarcasm?

Hmm. Well I'm sure my daughters will grow up totally ignoring any advice that I give them, which is their right, but I tell them to never make themselves dependant on a man financially.... Except me. That's different....
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 1:46 pm
hmmmm...nice

LOL - if I publicly declare that you have hidden depth will you lay off with the heavy sarcasm?

only when you say it from the bottom of your little throbbing heart...
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 1:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

only when you say it from the bottom of your little throbbing heart...
Well, you know, I kind of like the ownership of this little pin to prick you with... That's one slender Achille's heel that you've got there, and I'm a man with an ankle fetish...
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 2:00 pm
hmmmm...nice

Well, you know, I kind of like the ownership of this little pin to prick you with... That's one slender Achille's heel that you've got there, and I'm a man with an ankle fetish...
right...business as usual then...as expected
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 2:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

right...business as usual then...as expected
Oh well... You're the only person that made a serious reply to the post anyway, so perhaps I'll move you up from a puddle to a paddling pool...
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 2:09 pm
hmmmm...nice

Oh well... You're the only person that made a serious reply to the post anyway, so perhaps I'll move you up from a puddle to a paddling pool...
it's an interesting subject...
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 2:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

How far would you go?
What’s the difference between a prostitute and a woman who puts out to bag a big house, flash car or a Birkin bag? Not a lot

This from the Times today....

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/l...cle2941576.ece
well...i kinda agree...not a lot...but the woman who is putting it out ONLY to get the house/car/bags at least on the surface has a bit of security...whereas the prostitute doesn't...

it's a difficult call...

MM, xx
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 2:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well... You're the only person that made a serious reply to the post anyway
err...i've tried, wasn't it serious enough...??

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.