Dickheads

Old May 16th 2011, 1:47 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Dickheads

Why do they exist?

I've bust my fudging balls on a project for the last two weeks sorting out about 35 candidates and interviews for a client.

The guy we are doing it for is a grade A, top class, numero uno prick.

I hate this sort of stuff but am being asked to lead this little project by my director - can't really say no but it's monkey work and I hate it. The last thing I expect is for the client to be a complete patronising twat and treat us as if we are complete idiots.

yes we may be a recruitment company but when I'm working to fill 15-20 jobs that you can't fill, and nor can your enormous useless HR team can't then don't talk to me as if i'm thick as pig shit.

most of you agree we are pretty low down a food chain but jesus. I'm not an idiot and I'm not working 65 hours a week for fun.

Rant over. Please try and save as many of the recruiter hating comments as you can...but banter welcome
Old May 16th 2011, 1:48 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dickheads

oh dear, not good, you will get used to it thought, he isn't the first and won't be the last I can assure you
Old May 16th 2011, 2:02 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

You need to make the leap to pitying the guy for being such a twunt.
Old May 16th 2011, 2:05 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Sorry just about hit my limit when he talked about my to my Director in front of me in a meeting.

He didn't seem to like the fact that the answer I gave wasn't what he wanted. To make it worse I was trying to be helpful and it was only a side point.

Old May 16th 2011, 2:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

It is twatsville here- don't let it get to you or you won't last 5 minutes!

Sometimes you have to bend over and take it- think of the money think of the money
Old May 16th 2011, 2:21 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Sometimes you have to bend over and take it- think of the money think of the money
I'm not a hooker.... Although I should be.

I know what you mean. 90% of clients here are decent. Just this particular one I can't stand.

Such is. Once I rant, it's done and dusted.
Old May 16th 2011, 2:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

selling your soul vs selling your body- they arent that different to be fair!
Old May 16th 2011, 2:28 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

In my line of work, having to kiss the ass of Indians, Pakistanis and even Bangladeshis takes some getting used to, but they are the guys who pay our fees so it has to be done.
Old May 16th 2011, 2:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

what do you do Lionheart?
Old May 16th 2011, 2:34 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
what do you do Lionheart?
he's a Male Stripper
Old May 16th 2011, 2:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lionheart
In my line of work, having to kiss the ass of Indians, Pakistanis and even Bangladeshis takes some getting used to, but they are the guys who pay our fees so it has to be done.
Yeah, I have no problems with kissing arse or showing appropriate respect but I expect just a little in return...
Old May 16th 2011, 2:49 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Scamp
Yeah, I have no problems with kissing arse or showing appropriate respect but I expect just a little in return...
I know it's tough, one reason why I won't go back into the workforce as I can't be arsed with all this bollox, please refer the man in question as ****wit for future reference
Old May 16th 2011, 2:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

he's a Male Stripper
>>shudders<<
Old May 16th 2011, 3:01 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

if a*seholes had wings this place would be an airport (quote from someone in some film)

you just need to get used to it mate. i have never come across so many ignorant, self-serving pricks anywhere as i have in the last 18 months spent in saudi. some of them i hope i run into on the street in london (or anywhere outside the middle east for that matter) as it will finally give me relief when i plant my fist in their mouth
Old May 16th 2011, 3:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
You are on the wrong side of the chequebook my friend.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.