Describe your first

Old Jan 23rd 2011, 4:47 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Describe your first

Originally Posted by Ethos83
A party got out of hand one night.
when i was a young single student that wasnt a party getting out of hand that was the sole purpose of having the party in the first place.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 4:56 pm
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dr Deno
Interesting thread. I do wonder if everyone is being completely honest here though.
i may not have been completely honest
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 4:58 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
I have just been sick.
I wrote down the full list just a moment ago. Just realised that I covered all the major ethnic groups. White, check, African, check, Middle Eastern, check, East Asian, check, South Asian, check, Scottish, check.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 5:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I wrote down the full list just a moment ago. Just realised that I covered all the major ethnic groups. White, check, African, check, Middle Eastern, check, East Asian, check, South Asian, check, Scottish, check.
any gingers in there?
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 5:13 pm
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

pimp them hos, brother
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 5:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

You keep going back to those girls from Prague!
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 5:49 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
It wasn't worth it and the biggest memory I have of the whole experience was the pub landlord knocking on the bedroom door and shouting,

"come on Lovey. It's time to go on home. You only booked a single room."

As I scrambled into my clothes half dead from embarrassment I knew I could play this one of two ways - slink out and never go back to that pub again - or brazen it out and not feel ashamed of anything.

I decided on option 2 and when I got to the bottom of the stairs the landlord and his wife were stood behind the empty bar polishing glasses. I gave them a cheery wave and said "see you tomorrow!."

And I went out into the night to find my own taxi home.

My relationship with the pub lasted longer than my relationship with the sailor that I booked into one of the pub rooms.

Yeah I know I know .............. a sailor.
bwah ha ha, what a great tale!

Mine was pretty young, at a party and she had posters of horses everywhere that put me off, was rubbish really - god knows what she thought about it all.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 5:51 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I've googled every single person I've slept with, except for the one whose name I never got but I knew she was from Montgomery, Alabama. Do you know how many blond girls there are in Alabama?

Haven't you ever looked up old boyfriends and lovers online?
I've come across a couple on facebook, but not all of them....

ahem, would take forever.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 5:52 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Meow
A lady does not discuss such matters.

And neither will I.
gah, some floozy you are.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 5:54 pm
why ayeeeee man!

As hard as I know it is to believe - I can confirm that it was an Austin Metro. I just couldn't afford the insurance on the MG.
I've never, ever done it in a car.

Christ it sounds like a right pain.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

GuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I've never, ever done it in a car.

Christ it sounds like a right pain.
It is!
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 6:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GuyinUAE
It is!
... and a small car at that. It wasn't worth it.

That car brought me a lot of joy. I seem to remember changing the alternator a couple of weeks after the event. That job lasted longer, was more satisfying and ultimately taught me more than the sex ever did.
Old Jan 24th 2011, 1:18 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

any gingers in there?
My longest term gf (before the wife) was ginger. Ish. And you probably knew her.

Don't need to google her though, I'm still friends on facebook with her husband (she doesn't do social networking).
Old Jan 24th 2011, 3:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

ugly
Old Jan 24th 2011, 3:49 am
Forum Regular

Avarice is on a distinguished road

ah, as the thread was started by Ethos I had just assumed it was homosexual sex.

in a little blue Metro (sadly not the MG version) on the driveway of my then girlfriend's house. I remember the car more than I do the girl.
hahaha nice, im struggling to remember between two who was the first, it was one after the other lol i was 15 one french girl (bit older) and my first long term girlfriend. Both were very forgettable...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.