Describe your first

Old Jan 23rd 2011, 9:16 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Describe your first

Inspired by the expatwoman thread.

What was your first like? Was it with the maid? The postman? At a rave? In a boring council house whilst the girl's parents were out? Was it worth it? Do you have fond memories of it or would you rather forget it ever happened?
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 9:26 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Describe your first

It wasn't worth it and the biggest memory I have of the whole experience was the pub landlord knocking on the bedroom door and shouting,

"come on Lovey. It's time to go on home. You only booked a single room."

As I scrambled into my clothes half dead from embarrassment I knew I could play this one of two ways - slink out and never go back to that pub again - or brazen it out and not feel ashamed of anything.

I decided on option 2 and when I got to the bottom of the stairs the landlord and his wife were stood behind the empty bar polishing glasses. I gave them a cheery wave and said "see you tomorrow!."

And I went out into the night to find my own taxi home.

My relationship with the pub lasted longer than my relationship with the sailor that I booked into one of the pub rooms.

Yeah I know I know .............. a sailor.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Mine was slightly surreal.

It happened on a Kibbutz and was with a married Russian woman whose husband was in the Israeli army and on guard duty at the local base the night it happened.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:41 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Very fond memories. In the nurses' quarters of a hospital. She had to smuggle me in and out, and we had to be really quiet. I think her first orgasm, too. Hospital was near Billericay. Call me Dicky. (There was, later, a lovely bit of slouch from Burnham-on-Crouch, too.)
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still waiting for it to happen.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:59 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
I'm still waiting for it to happen.
It says describe your "first", not your "fist". Do keep up.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 12:02 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

A lady does not discuss such matters.

And neither will I.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 12:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
It says describe your "first", not your "fist". Do keep up.
ah, as the thread was started by Ethos I had just assumed it was homosexual sex.

in a little blue Metro (sadly not the MG version) on the driveway of my then girlfriend's house. I remember the car more than I do the girl.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 12:11 pm
Account Closed

Mine was....generally unremarkable in the greater sense.

I'd been eyeing this girl in a class at university and she seemed to be eyeing me back.

As luck would have it we ran into each other in the bathroom at a drunken fraternity party. Someone was clearly retching in the shower behind us and we both started laughing. Full eye contacts made, I said something along the lines of "thank god I'm not cleaning up after him. Want to dance for a bit, ok?"

She said: "yeah, sure whatever."

We danced for about ten minutes in the crowded lounge of the fraternity house. I remember feeling quite excited and also a bit nervous that I was with her, but bit the bullet and moved my hands around her back a bit. She whispered that she wanted to get out of there. I just nodded and followed her out of the house. We went back to her room, had sex and fell asleep.

At about 5 AM I woke up and remembered that I'd actually lost my virginity. I think my first reaction was 'oh, well, interesting.' The second reaction was 'get the hell out of here.'

So I did.

I did duly call her later that day and she sort of laughed it off and at that point I realised I didn't really fancy her anymore.

I suppose the most remarkable aspect of it all was that I was twenty.....shocking to some of you, no doubt.

I do remember what I was wearing. In a moment of fashion blindness I thought it would be "cool" to wear a t-shirt with the old school tie and jeans when it was below freezing outdoors. Still have the tie.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 12:14 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Mine was....generally unremarkable in the greater sense.

I'd been eyeing this girl in a class at university, and she seemed to be eyeing me back.

As luck would have it we ran into each other in the bathroom at a drunken fraternity party. Someone was clearly retching in the shower behind us and we both started laughing. Full eye contacts made, I said something along the lines of "thank god I'm not cleaning up after him. Want to dance for a bit, ok?"

She said: "yeah, sure whatever."

We danced for about ten minutes in the crowded lounge of the fraternity house. I remember feeling quite excited and also a bit nervous that I was with her, but bit the bullet and moved my hands around her back a bit. She whispered that she wanted to get out of there. I just nodded and followed her out of the house. We went back to her room, had sex and fell asleep.

At about 5 AM I woke up and remembered that I'd actually lost my virginity. I think my first reaction was 'oh, well, interesting.' The second reaction was 'get the hell out of here.'

So I did.

I did duly call her later that day and she sort of laughed it off and at that point I realised I didn't really fancy her anymore.

I suppose the most remarkable aspect of it all was that I was twenty.....shocking to some of you, no doubt.

I do remember what I was wearing. In a moment of fashion blindness I thought it would be "cool" to wear a t-shirt with the old school tie and jeans when it was below freezing outdoors. Still have the tie.
WFT was your maid doing at a frat house party?
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 12:16 pm
Account Closed

She was Japanese, come to think of it. Actually, half Japanese. American father, Japanese mother.

Too slender. I could feel her hips a bit too much for comfort.

I googled her a year ago. She's married with a baby, living somewhere in California.

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
WFT was your maid doing at a frat house party?
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 12:20 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

She was Japanese, come to think of it. Actually, half Japanese. American father, Japanese mother.

Too slender. I could feel her hips a bit too much for comfort.

I googled her a year ago. She's married with a baby, living somewhere in California.
Stalker!!
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 12:23 pm
Account Closed

I've googled every single person I've slept with, except for the one whose name I never got but I knew she was from Montgomery, Alabama. Do you know how many blond girls there are in Alabama?

Haven't you ever looked up old boyfriends and lovers online?

Originally Posted by Meow
Stalker!!
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 12:29 pm
Bored liberal

I've googled every single person I've slept with, except for the one whose name I never got but I knew she was from Montgomery, Alabama. Do you know how many blond girls there are in Alabama?

Haven't you ever looked up old boyfriends and lovers online?
No.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 12:36 pm
Hit 16's

I've googled every single person I've slept with...
Tell me you're joking.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.