Dentist

Old Jun 15th 2014, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

silversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud of
Default Dentist

Hi all, I was sure there had been recent threads about dentists but when I did a search all I found was one from 2012. In need of a good dentist - definitely for a filling, possibly for a crown. Has anybody got any recommendations? I did also have a peek at EW and somebody there mentioned a Dr Eva. Please help before I am gumless! ;-)
Old Jun 16th 2014, 3:29 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dentist

People often ask about dentists on my estate website so here are the recommendations:
Dr Neil Mitchell, Nicholas & Asp, Al Manzil downtown

Doctor Geeta at Cedars Hospital

Binita Shah Book the appointment on 044477020 in JLT free consultation (She seems to be the one getting most rave reviews)

healthcare clinic great. dentist in bur dubai opposite the burjurman centre

Aster medicals JLT Dr. Kandoth. Prices super reasonable

try the Nicolas and asp university in health care city? It is true that graduates are working but under the close supervision of their professor and for a fraction of the price.
Old Jun 16th 2014, 9:46 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikewot View Post
People often ask about dentists on my estate website so here are the recommendations:
Dr Neil Mitchell, Nicholas & Asp, Al Manzil downtown

Doctor Geeta at Cedars Hospital

Binita Shah Book the appointment on 044477020 in JLT free consultation (She seems to be the one getting most rave reviews)

healthcare clinic great. dentist in bur dubai opposite the burjurman centre

Aster medicals JLT Dr. Kandoth. Prices super reasonable

try the Nicolas and asp university in health care city? It is true that graduates are working but under the close supervision of their professor and for a fraction of the price.

Neil Mitchell used to post in here and is a really nice guy. Ethical, and will only recommend treatment that you actually need.
Old Jun 16th 2014, 10:17 am
Millhouse is not a meme

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I also recommend Dr. Hammad Chaudri at Motorcity.

or there is the expatbitch favourite Dr. Heather Totten at Motorcity.

I really like Hammad though. Top bloke.
Old Jun 16th 2014, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

silversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud of

Thanks everybody really appreciate recommendations! :-)