Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Debt Skips no 4,387, What To Do!

Debt Skips no 4,387, What To Do!

Old Feb 1st 2011, 5:07 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Debt Skips no 4,387, What To Do!

Originally Posted by Avarice
wow really? i went to jebel ali and they were really nice then i was transferred to rashid where no one had a clue why i was there why were they so nasty? hte jail honestly wasnt that bad but i wouldnt want to have been in thee any longer... its still jail lol
I have been up there a few times in the past and had no problems
Old Feb 1st 2011, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

Avarice is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Spugsy
That's where I was - was pretty horrible though eh? And so boring....

Can't believe you were in 3 days for not paying the cab driver??
i had been out for brunch so i got charged with drinking alchohol too... wasnt drunk but it was in ma blood....

blue cat that sucks guess they were all in a bad mood or something
Old Feb 1st 2011, 5:13 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

i had been out for brunch so i got charged with drinking alchohol too... wasnt drunk but it was in ma blood....

yeah I guess so, thought it was a bit off considering I had a kid with me, I just hope that Spugsy get's it sorted out.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 5:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
yeah I guess so, thought it was a bit off considering I had a kid with me, I just hope that Spugsy get's it sorted out.
yeh thats pretty out of order to be honest, im sure hell be ok, spugsy ill come too if u want i actually ended up making some friends there haha
Old Feb 1st 2011, 5:29 am
Concierge

yeh thats pretty out of order to be honest, im sure hell be ok, spugsy ill come too if u want i actually ended up making some friends there haha
Thankfully I haven't been on the wrong side of the Law here, even though I have to admit to breaking some Laws, I have been lucky
Old Feb 1st 2011, 7:09 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

how many cases did you have against you then? two?
Old Feb 1st 2011, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

yep two cases
Old Feb 1st 2011, 11:00 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

yep two cases
Same as me then, should be fine for the door and then drunk fine, pay that, get my passport (hopefully), then go to immigration and speak to someone about my 3 month overtsay....then get passport to work (unless I need to leave the country so may fly to bahrain) and get new residency visa and be legal.

Then leave before Christmas.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 11:03 am
Concierge

Same as me then, should be fine for the door and then drunk fine, pay that, get my passport (hopefully), then go to immigration and speak to someone about my 3 month overtsay....then get passport to work (unless I need to leave the country so may fly to bahrain) and get new residency visa and be legal.

I am sick of people leaving, I think Jammy might be coming back though, he is sick of Saudi
Old Feb 1st 2011, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

hoooly **** u are over 3 months?? uk=ll maybe get a hefty fine for kicking in the door how bad was it? but three months overstay is 9000dhs man
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 4:18 am
Banned

ShakeABaby is just really niceShakeABaby is just really niceShakeABaby is just really niceShakeABaby is just really niceShakeABaby is just really niceShakeABaby is just really niceShakeABaby is just really niceShakeABaby is just really nice

Originally Posted by GuyinUAE
I will not however, be another Dubai Debt skip statistic.
Would that really be so bad? I've been called worse.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 9:40 am
why ayeeeee man!

hoooly **** u are over 3 months?? uk=ll maybe get a hefty fine for kicking in the door how bad was it? but three months overstay is 9000dhs man
Hmm spoke to my lawyer, it seems we go to the judge, I deny damaging the van, we ask for a file - then we need to see if anyone has any witnesses and then in another moan (groan) we go back and present our defence and then I get a ruling.

This is such a royal pain in the hoop.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 9:50 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm spoke to my lawyer, it seems we go to the judge, I deny damaging the van, we ask for a file - then we need to see if anyone has any witnesses and then in another moan (groan) we go back and present our defence and then I get a ruling.

Good luck. You know where we are if you want anything. Mr Meow has that book for you too.

xx
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 10:21 am
Concierge

how can you deny damaging the van? admit it and get it over with, did you read the jail thingies on my site, he says quite clearly just tell the truth
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 11:12 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Meow
Good luck. You know where we are if you want anything. Mr Meow has that book for you too.

xx
Yeah I appreciate it pet, it's times like this when it drags on and on that you realise the support you have to fall back on if you need it.

Still....this bloody coutnry *shakes fist *

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.