Dance Clubs in Dubai

Old Mar 12th 2009, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dance Clubs in Dubai

Originally Posted by Spugsy
mate....i was in there last night!
Come on dude! No wonder you had to have a skin ful!!
Old Mar 12th 2009, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bison
A Proppa Rave with Hardcore, Techno, Old Skool and Jungle/Drum & Bass.

My line up would be:

Room 1 - Hardcore

DJ's

Vibes
Dougal
Hixxy
Seduction

MC's

Livelee
Storm

Room 2 - DnB

DJ's

Chase & Status
Nicky Blackmarket
Bison
Venom

MC's

Skibadee
Tonn Piper
Bison
Venom

Room 3 - Old Skool

DJ's

Sy
Seduction
Ratpack
Easygroove

Mc's

Techno (Scratchmaster)
Everson Allen
Robbie Dee

Room 4 - Techno/Gabba

Dj's

Dave Angel
Scoprio Vs Producer
Clarkee

MC's

Ribbz

Room 5 - House

Dj's

Dunno

Man that is ome bad list, apart from Nicky Blackmarket and certainly Dave Angel, the rest is dooodgy... Looks like one man and his bison at that night
Old Mar 12th 2009, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pauldxb
LOL !

You honestly think that would appeal to our mass audience of 3/4000 ppl
I think you woudl struggle to get that many people to a night over here, back in October Goldfish were here and although a little housey for my tastes was a bit of a laugh at Chi. But that must hold 1000 max. I think there isnt really the venue for a big one unless you go down the car park at DFC route, like where they had the Desert Rock Festy and where i believe the Heavy metal gig is/was!

I think you would need a number of big name acts, a al Orbital, Underworld, Basement Jaxx, with some crackin DJs to back em up...

Coxy might pull em in, that guys a leg end...
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:01 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Biggles ?
Yup watching the footy, it's a real dive.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:02 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Come on dude! No wonder you had to have a skin ful!!
I know mate, I even had some of those disgusting free soggy crisps....
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:03 pm
why ayeeeee man!

I think you woudl struggle to get that many people to a night over here, back in October Goldfish were here and although a little housey for my tastes was a bit of a laugh at Chi. But that must hold 1000 max. I think there isnt really the venue for a big one unless you go down the car park at DFC route, like where they had the Desert Rock Festy and where i believe the Heavy metal gig is/was!

I think you would need a number of big name acts, a al Orbital, Underworld, Basement Jaxx, with some crackin DJs to back em up...

Coxy might pull em in, that guys a leg end...
you'd need to do it in the desert as well as you have to have loud music switched off quite early outdoors I think.

A proper festival in the desert, not ****ing Ace car park, I'd go to that.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

you'd need to do it in the desert as well as you have to have loud music switched off quite early outdoors I think.

A proper festival in the desert, not ****ing Ace car park, I'd go to that.
But there are venue's that can take up to 6000 people indoors why would i need to use the desert
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:20 pm
why ayeeeee man!

But there are venue's that can take up to 6000 people indoors why would i need to use the desert
so you can keep going as late as you want? as loud as you like? No ****ing bouncers telling your bird to get off your knee?

Thats what you want, but doubt you could get away with it over here, just pitch up in the desert with a sound system, get some tents and that and sell beers and just have a big mad day.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

so you can keep going as late as you want? as loud as you like? No ****ing bouncers telling your bird to get off your knee?

Thats what you want, but doubt you could get away with it over here, just pitch up in the desert with a sound system, get some tents and that and sell beers and just have a big mad day.
Even i would pay to go into that event & its vary rare that i actually go clubbing, busman's holiday & all that....
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:30 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Even i would pay to go into that event & its vary rare that i actually go clubbing, busman's holiday & all that....
aye, what you want is freedom and fun, you can;t get so much of that over here.

I was in Beirut last week, jesus they know how to have fun over there, anything goes, reckon we'll be heading over there every 3 months or so for a real blowout.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

I know mate, I even had some of those disgusting free soggy crisps....
oh dear...
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

I think Spugsy has hit it on the head, not exactly lax the venues over here, especially the bigger ones.. Probably best off with a smaller night, but with big names...

and generally any event here always runs out of beer before it has even got started!
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:35 pm
why ayeeeee man!

oh dear...
I know,

amd guess who was in there eyeing everybody up?
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

I know,

amd guess who was in there eyeing everybody up?
The middle aged Russians by any chance????
Old Mar 12th 2009, 12:44 pm
why ayeeeee man!

The middle aged Russians by any chance????
Thats right mate! I think she had a bit at around midnight with some baldy fat dude.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.