Corona Virus

Old Mar 10th 2020, 1:21 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Corona Virus

Fun Fact : The Word 'Carona' from Urdu Language can be loosely translated as a partner asking another partner 'to do me please'....and yes I am guilty of using that bit of Dad Humor at ALL given opportunities. I wear this badge with pride...with sandals!

Having said that, the Lord Captain Commander of our household had a little fever scare so naturally we went to Defcon Infinity and started calling all hospitals / clinics and were told by the Private ones that the Government Hospitals are the ones doing the testing and the Government Hospitals (We called 3 of them) said that sorry we dont have the test kits. So everything under control Trump style?

I entered Dubai Airport Terminal 1 a couple of days ago (middle of the afternoon and completely deserted by the way, great days to fly these days) and there was just a little infrared camera at the exit being loosely monitored by a lady while scrolling through her instagram so I dont think that would have caught anyone infected had they been only just infected and had no fever. So what gives?
Schools out....yay! Atleast the roads are better...slightly. Malls have low foot fall. Business is down...but that was a constant since a few years now. Somethings got to give?
Old Mar 10th 2020, 1:26 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Corona Virus

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
Fun Fact : The Word 'Carona' from Urdu Language can be loosely translated as a partner asking another partner 'to do me please'....and yes I am guilty of using that bit of Dad Humor at ALL given opportunities. I wear this badge with pride...with sandals!

Having said that, the Lord Captain Commander of our household had a little fever scare so naturally we went to Defcon Infinity and started calling all hospitals / clinics and were told by the Private ones that the Government Hospitals are the ones doing the testing and the Government Hospitals (We called 3 of them) said that sorry we dont have the test kits. So everything under control Trump style?
Asking your partner 'to do me' what? Do me a cheese toastie, and be quick about it?

More seriously, I hope your Lord Captain Commander (I'm assuming that's your little one) is ok now.
Old Mar 10th 2020, 2:18 pm

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I should have been more direct, its a word whispered from one Sexual Partner to another
And the Lord Captain Commander is Her Highness the Queen of all that is covered by the light
I call the little ones my 2 kidney stones
But yeah, everyones fine, thankyou
So test kits anyone? Any leads?
Old Mar 11th 2020, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

csdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond repute

In Abu Dhabi, SEHA has a number to call. Doesn't the DHA have the same thing?

Edit: here they are: call the following numbers DHA call centre -800 342, Estijaba service at the operation center, Department of Health – 8001717 or Ministry of Health & Prevention – 80011111.

Last edited by csdf; Mar 11th 2020 at 5:05 am.
Old Mar 12th 2020, 4:56 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by csdf
In Abu Dhabi, SEHA has a number to call. Doesn't the DHA have the same thing?

Edit: here they are: call the following numbers DHA call centre -800 342, Estijaba service at the operation center, Department of Health – 8001717 or Ministry of Health & Prevention – 80011111.
If you worry you have it?

Thanks very useful.
Old Mar 12th 2020, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

csdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. I'd suggest following @mohapuae on Twitter - they are the ones who published these numbers.

Also SEHA is on @SEHAHealth. They have a dedicated WhatsApp number for any queries.

Last edited by csdf; Mar 12th 2020 at 6:44 am.
Old Mar 25th 2020, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
Sorry, I should have been more direct, its a word whispered from one Sexual Partner to another
And the Lord Captain Commander is Her Highness the Queen of all that is covered by the light
I call the little ones my 2 kidney stones
But yeah, everyones fine, thankyou
So test kits anyone? Any leads?
So do you have it?
Old Mar 25th 2020, 12:28 pm

Originally Posted by csdf
So do you have it?
The "karo-na Virus" or the "Corona Virus"?
and the answer is No to both
On the Plus side, I love the traffic these days
My office is on the mezzanine floor so I am working but more to do with catching up with all the old shite that was piling up, there is NO, absolutely no business down here.
All shops are closed and a few shops that dared open were slapped with fines and warnings etc I am told. Spinneys had a decent amount of day walkers and most of the customers were there without masks, sort of defeats the purpose of a total lock down doesnt it?
Old Mar 26th 2020, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Good news.
Old Apr 1st 2020, 2:06 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

The thermal imagers have an audible alarm if there is a temp spike. You don’t need to screen watch