Cooked Chicken

Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:40 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cooked Chicken

Originally Posted by Meow
And what style of hysterical nutcase has a screaming fit at a store manager because chicken has gone up in price FFS?
Well she did squeek when she walked out the store

I was told that over here they pump bleach into the chickens to make them whiter!
Another story i have been told is that the chemicals pumped into chickens makes your breasts grow larger (male and female) so may explain the extra large chicken breasts on sale..........Double
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:45 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Well she did squeek when she walked out the store

I was told that over here they pump bleach into the chickens to make them whiter!
Another story i have been told is that the chemicals pumped into chickens makes your breasts grow larger (male and female) so may explain the extra large chicken breasts on sale..........Double
I have once seen a programme about the way they make chicken breasts...and I say this like that cause they do sort of make them...the get injected with water and some other stuff (not bleach), to make them heavier and look 'nice' and plumb...disgusting...I hate it when you make chicken after a few mins in the pan there is a whole lot of fluid, I always throw that out....yuk...
Anyway...I think we are all going to die.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
Sooner or later, for sure...
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:54 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

I have once seen a programme about the way they make chicken breasts...and I say this like that cause they do sort of make them...the get injected with water and some other stuff (not bleach), to make them heavier and look 'nice' and plumb...disgusting...I hate it when you make chicken after a few mins in the pan there is a whole lot of fluid, I always throw that out....yuk...
Ahhhhh! so thats the big breasts explained then!
I hate the cooked poop that you find in them after they have been cooked, they should clean the chicken first!

Theres loads of nasty diseases you can get from chicken thats why they call it fowl!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:55 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=MataHari;6211233]I have once seen a programme about the way they make chicken breasts...and I say this like that cause they do sort of make them...the get injected with water and some other stuff (not bleach), to make them heavier and look 'nice' and plumb...disgusting...I hate it when you make chicken after a few mins in the pan there is a whole lot of fluid, I always throw that out....yuk...
Anyway...I think we are all going to die.[/QUOTE]

The quiz team's harbinger of doom comes up with another prediction.....
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

chicken prices have actually been quite low due to the lower demand caused by bird flu scares.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:04 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ScotsExpat;6211277]
Anyway...I think we are all going to die.[/QUOTE]

The quiz team's harbinger of doom comes up with another prediction.....
it's based on facts this time...
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:05 am
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
chicken prices have actually been quite low due to the lower demand caused by bird flu scares.
Really!?? I love the uk chickens from sainsburys they are huge, nearly as big as a turkey, how do they get em that big???

chickens are small and scrawney here!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:06 am
hmmmm...nice

Really!?? I love the uk chickens from sainsburys they are huge, nearly as big as a turkey, how do they get em that big???
probably by force feeding them loads of bad bad things...
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:10 am
Here comes the Sun

U mean McDonalds,pie and chips and doughnuts .........everything yummy is bad for you!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

maybe they feed them turkey..
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:12 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by admon
maybe they feed them turkey..
every day is Christmas for those chicks...
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

..then they get a good stuffing
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:16 am
Here comes the Sun

Buy your new kitkat some chicken!
One of my cats wont touch chicken!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Buy your new kitkat some chicken!
One of my cats wont touch chicken!
mine won't touch chicken or tuna now...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.