condemn knife crimes

Old Jul 22nd 2008, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Worldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: condemn knife crimes

Originally Posted by Ray
I believe there will be more armed police in the future..although
there are more armed units currently than ever before

And yes I agree the current rule of minimum force in defence of
yourself... should be changed to ... such force as may be necessary..
In the UK, the law states that homeowners can defend their homes in an honest and instinctive manner. You can only be prosecuted if you used violence beyond what was necessary. Eg, you continue hitting/stabbing them even after they are incapacitated. So really the law in the UK is fair. For example, that farmer guy that shot the 16y/o only got sent down because he shot the guy in the back as he was running off, if the gunshot wound was from close range and in the front he would not have gone to jail or even been prosecuted.

So basically your "minimum force" "Such force as may be necessary" Bull, is unfounded and has no basis in the reality of the British judicial system, basically that statement, and you, is full of shit. Although, there are more ARV 's out on the road, and CO19 is now larger than ever. Guns are not new to the UK, the krays used automatic pistols, officers were getting shot in the 50s etc. What is new is the age of gun boys, the petty level at which guns are used, and the number of people who would be willing to carry/use a gun.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 2:56 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Worldismine

So basically your "minimum force" "Such force as may be necessary" Bull, is unfounded and has no basis in the reality of the British judicial system, basically that statement, and you, is full of shit. Although, there are more ARV 's out on the road, and CO19 is now larger than ever. Guns are not new to the UK, the krays used automatic pistols, officers were getting shot in the 50s etc. What is new is the age of gun boys, the petty level at which guns are used, and the number of people who would be willing to carry/use a gun.
Well you are obviously far more up on British law than I am ....
also the Met ..and even the Krays ..I bow to you superior knowledge
I presume you are at least a commander in the police service there..

I'm just a happy Sun Reader
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 11:26 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Yup...even in the 21st Century where we can use DNA and other irrefutable evidence to convict the worst child rapists and maniacs it makes much more sense to keep them in prison until they die at the taxpayers expense

N.

But everything on CSI isn't real Norm!

-
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Worldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ray
I'm just a happy Sun Reader
Looking is not the same as reading. But hey whatever keeps those arms strong.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:43 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
But everything on CSI isn't real Norm!

-
Yeah right! Next you'll be telling me Star Wars isn't real either

N.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
my sputnik sweetheart..... (just please be more inclusive...)xx
I include anyone, provided they have a triple-digit IQ....

Yeah right! Next you'll be telling me Star Wars isn't real either

N.
Course Star Wars is true - i'm levitating your spaceship with my jedi mind tricks as we speak.

Originally Posted by Eva
FWIW, I think many of the young offenders in UK are precluded from acceptable social norm(ooops sorry about that) by accident of heritage ....ie... the product of Mr& Mrs Chav or born with heroin withdrawals or born bereft of a father lost to an illegal war.If you come into this world,born outwith the parametres of the game-how are you possibly expected to grasp the rules....Is it Rudolph Steiner who advises if a kid is disrupting at class at the age of 9.....then be assured he's shaping up as a social misfit....probably is Steiner but will find the validation.
It is a basic human right in a civilised society of every child to expect the nurturing & protection of an adult according to the UN.You seem concerned about the situation in UK.....why don't you go back and instead of perhaps oh, I don't know spending $$$$ on lead or firearms' paraphenalia contribute to improving things in the interest of geneology and your son of course.
Then again I hear a job's just come up in Yugoslavia(that was)
More salt for their earth, bless 'em....
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:40 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Worldismine
Looking is not the same as reading. But hey whatever keeps those arms strong.
Dumb as rocks ..it all went straight over your head

Last edited by Ray; Jul 23rd 2008 at 10:19 am.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 10:05 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
I include anyone, provided they have a triple-digit IQ....

Course Star Wars is true - i'm levitating your spaceship with my jedi mind tricks as we speak.

More salt for their earth, bless 'em....
Oi you-you in the Paul Smith number;yeh you the 40hour a week 40%tax paying executive with a brolly.......Is that it ? Your full contribution?
Jeez ya left more than Amadeus on Khalifa
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Oi you-you in the Paul Smith number;yeh you the 40hour a week 40%tax paying executive with a brolly.......Is that it ? Your full contribution?
Jeez ya left more than Amadeus on Khalifa
What, ho, old fruitie.... You suggest that I've somehow sold out??? Pshaw. Anyway, it's a Ted Baker but somewhat overdressed as the other geezers is wearing official Renault F1 merchandised shirts & tie pins.... Guess I must be accepted as oneadeboyz as have been promised full regalia as of la semaine prochaine... Brolly??? We've had gaaaaaaalorius sunshine all week, cherie, and the rabbits & orchids are bloomin' prolific....

As for the 40% tax, well.... Puts le petites-SYB-ettes thru grammar so how can I complain??????

So you wanna accuse me of selling my soul???? Dahlin', even at auction it wouldn't fetch the reserve...... Nuthin'buttapairaclawscuttlincrossthefloorsasilent seas, Mr SYB regrets.....Madam.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:21 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

What, ho, old fruitie.... You suggest that I've somehow sold out??? Pshaw. Anyway, it's a Ted Baker but somewhat overdressed as the other geezers is wearing official Renault F1 merchandised shirts & tie pins.... Guess I must be accepted as oneadeboyz as have been promised full regalia as of la semaine prochaine... Brolly??? We've had gaaaaaaalorius sunshine all week, cherie, and the rabbits & orchids are bloomin' prolific....

As for the 40% tax, well.... Puts le petites-SYB-ettes thru grammar so how can I complain??????

So you wanna accuse me of selling my soul???? Dahlin', even at auction it wouldn't fetch the reserve...... Nuthin'buttapairaclawscuttlincrossthefloorsasilent seas, Mr SYB regrets.....Madam.

There now, knew ya still had it inya.....oooh stop making me laugh it hurts my finger.I accuse you of nothing,just wanted to get the sp on new job etc
whoah it all came tumblin. Ain't the Sybettes lucky kids Ain't you King Billy?
Glad its all good for you my 'funny' friend.
x
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 11:38 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone knows Jedi Mind tricks are used to confuse the weak minded NOT levitate spaceships...

N.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
There now, knew ya still had it inya.....oooh stop making me laugh it hurts my finger.I accuse you of nothing,just wanted to get the sp on new job etc
whoah it all came tumblin. Ain't the Sybettes lucky kids Ain't you King Billy?
Glad its all good for you my 'funny' friend.
x
Hey, if you wanted to kno how it was goin all you hadda say was "how's the new gig, mate...."

Girls, why do you have to be sooooo complicated?

Hope the fingering is getting less painful, my little chocolate pudding.....
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Everyone knows Jedi Mind tricks are used to confuse the weak minded NOT levitate spaceships...

N.
Tell that to Yoda. One of these days my ear hair is gonna get longer than his. 'Specially as I haven't found a barber that can do threading over here....
Old Jul 24th 2008, 8:49 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=shakh your bootie;6606973]Hey, if you wanted to kno how it was goin all you hadda say was "how's the new gig, mate...."

Fruit

Fruit pudding- I am a classy fruit pudding,well almost.
I like being complicated,love personal challenges me
Thanks for asking though mate
Old Jul 24th 2008, 12:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Eva;6607319]
Hey, if you wanted to kno how it was goin all you hadda say was "how's the new gig, mate...."

Fruit

Fruit pudding- I am a classy fruit pudding,well almost.
I like being complicated,love personal challenges me
Thanks for asking though mate

Well, may my personal love prove challenging in perpetuity, then, my fructoid valentine. I am sure you is well classy, luv.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.