condemn knife crimes

Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:46 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: condemn knife crimes

Originally Posted by Eva
Michael Fagin? Remember him? Scaled the wall of Buckingham Palace and ended up in Lillibet's bedroom(sighs of relief from Phil the Greek)
A dozen people died in road accidents while you typed that..

Lets ban cars
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:50 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

Lets ban cars
Date parameters ? Betcha locus of 33% was A9 Perth..that's God's country-not the other Perth where God shipped the convicts from Buttany Brae/Maryhill.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:53 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

Lets ban cars

Great idea.Lets ban cars and guns then the buses and trains won't have to stop so much at Mortuaries to drop off relatives called to i.d the remnants of loved ones stored in drawers....................
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:58 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
[/B]
Great idea.Lets ban cars and guns then the buses and trains won't have to stop so much at Mortuaries to drop off relatives called to i.d the remnants of loved ones stored in drawers....................
Back to Medieval times..... Beardman ..we need you ...
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:00 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Even the most sophisticated scientific methods can still be flawed 'allegedly'.

HMA -V -McKie...can you put your finger on that 21stC stated case Norm?

I agree the incidence of error can reduce the percentage of errors-however when youu have human intervention ....i.e comparisons, collecting samples etc....you can never say never...... imho
I was thinking more of those caught in the act, unrepentant and having everything backed up with some serious empirical evidence

The death penalty isn't a joke and I wouldn't advocate it unless proven far beyond reasonable doubt for the most serious of crimes only...where reform is not an option. People must know civilisation is a priviledge not a right and when they return to the law of the jungle they can expect to be punished by the law of the jungle...

...and I complete resent even a penny of my tax money being used to feed known child rapists, terrorists and murderers - that's one of the reasons I came to a tax free environment.

N.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
I was thinking more of those caught in the act, unrepentant and having everything backed up with some serious empirical evidence

The death penalty isn't a joke and I wouldn't advocate it unless proven far beyond reasonable doubt for the most serious of crimes only...where reform is not an option. People must know civilisation is a priviledge not a right and when they return to the law of the jungle they can expect to be punished by the law of
the jungle...

...and I complete resent even a penny of my tax money being used to feed known child rapists, terrorists and murderers - that's one of the reasons I came to a tax free environment.
N.
Yah, right.....
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:08 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Yup...even in the 21st Century where we can use DNA and other irrefutable evidence to convict the worst child rapists and maniacs it makes much more sense to keep them in prison until they die at the taxpayers expense

N.
how do you deal with dead people that are posthumously proven innocent. (b.t.w. there are loads....)?
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
how do you deal with dead people that are posthumously proven innocent. (b.t.w. there are loads....)?
If they're brown bread, I doubt that they care about how they're dealt with.... it's a hardboiled wonderland at the enda the world, 'bro......
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:14 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ray
Back to Medieval times..... Beardman ..we need you ...
Medievil times?..... they had trains and buses in medievil times?
Thought it was drawn carts and cesspits not trains and mortuatries- but suppose you
have prima faciae evidence having been there then.
Gardez L'eau Trigger,your argument's heading towards the pitt
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:19 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Yah, right.....
Whatever...

N.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by Autonomy
I don't...I'm not in a position of responsibility for prior convictions long gone now found erroneous.

However I think as technology gets better we will see fewer convictions overturned posthumously...assuming the judiciary remains independent and unbiased of course!

N.

Last edited by Norm_uk; Jul 22nd 2008 at 9:25 am.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:25 am

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
If they're brown bread, I doubt that they care about how they're dealt with.... it's a hardboiled wonderland at the enda the world, 'bro......
I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say here...do you speak English by any chance?

Or is that your attempt at some form of patios?

N.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:26 am