Coffee in Abu Dhabi

Old Jul 27th 2010, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coffee in Abu Dhabi

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
If you mean Jones the Robber then Yes... if you mean IKEA, No - they are taxi drivers.
yes meant Jones.

I never drink tea outside only coffee, they use Liptons ewe.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 1:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
yes meant Jones.

I never drink tea outside only coffee, they use Liptons ewe.
I love liptons. Just double bag it...!
Old Jul 27th 2010, 6:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
u git, you were in firenze and didnt invite me for coffee
Sorry............. was there for less than five minutes waiting for someone to collect me.................
Old Jul 28th 2010, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

You must have more money than sense! Jones the Robber as he is affectionately known...

I personally wouldn't go there for a quite drink though - it's an industrial style canteen. Too wannabe with all the Mo watchers.

what's wrong with IKEA? 2Dh for a cuppa...
Ha! It's the fact that they have a proper, decent Flat White and it feels like australia that does it for me. Don't worry, as i did know about Jones the robber.. I once popped into the Woollahra store in Sydney to get some anti-pasti as i had some girls coming around. Feel victim to the best sales job 'Oh you're right that cheese is delicious, i'll have some of that etc etc' and when he rang up the till was too embarrassed to not buy it. $140. Suffice to say the cheese, olives and salami was all the girls got to eat, with toast. DH still takes the p'ss.

Last edited by al dente; Jul 28th 2010 at 6:41 am. Reason: sounded like a nob
Old Jul 28th 2010, 6:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente
Ha! It's the fact that they have a proper, decent Flat White
isn't that a type of paint?
Old Jul 28th 2010, 6:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Millhouse- you really are a classy boy- Ikea! I bet you have their meatballs as well! actually their meatballs are yum!
Old Jul 28th 2010, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

isn't that a type of paint?
Although it pains me to say it, i believe you sir may find more comfort at a *shudder* Starbucks.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 7:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Although it pains me to say it, i believe you sir may find more comfort at a *shudder* Starbucks.
Haha, you have me there - or better still Krispy Kreme / Dunkin' Donuts...

and kitty, no I've never had an IKEA meatball... but I did always like going and having dinner at the Croydon IKEA before starting the lampshade shopping...
Old Jul 28th 2010, 7:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol I used to go to teh Crodon branch- soo handy it was open til midnight! shocking traffic if you went at normal times!

You should try a meatball- you'll like them- with gravy and chips, yum yum. oo is it nearly lunchtime?
Old Jul 28th 2010, 8:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Lol I used to go to teh Crodon branch- soo handy it was open til midnight! shocking traffic if you went at normal times!

You should try a meatball- you'll like them- with gravy and chips, yum yum. oo is it nearly lunchtime?
How my life improved when the Croydon branch opened until midnight. The amazing thing was that even at 11.55pm on a Saturday night you had to queue for the tills!
Old Jul 28th 2010, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

true- although to be fair theres a good chance I would have been in that queue!
Old Jul 28th 2010, 8:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by kittycat1
true- although to be fair theres a good chance I would have been in that queue!
Where you the person in front of me that would say to the till operator ...

'Just 6 plates there mate...' (when it is quite clear that there are 8).

or... were carefully placing the boxes in neat piles on the trolley so that they looked liked one box in hopes the CSA would only scan the one?
Old Jul 28th 2010, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol Millhouse, not at all- I am not a tight arse thank you! although I did once get away with a free bookshelf but to be fair how often do you have to go back for extra screws etc when they are missing so its kind of payment for that. i wouldn't intentionally steal something though! I'm a good girl!
Old Jul 28th 2010, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

How my life improved when the Croydon branch opened until midnight. The amazing thing was that even at 11.55pm on a Saturday night you had to queue for the tills!
ah the Croydon Ikea...when those great chimneys with the yellow and blue branding come into sight I get a strange tingling in my hands - maybe a subconscious sign of blisters past from knocking up flat pack with a pathetic little allen key

oh and Dime Bars
Old Jul 28th 2010, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

thecentennial is on a distinguished road

Ha! It's the fact that they have a proper, decent Flat White and it feels like australia that does it for me. Don't worry, as i did know about Jones the robber.. I once popped into the Woollahra store in Sydney to get some anti-pasti as i had some girls coming around. Feel victim to the best sales job 'Oh you're right that cheese is delicious, i'll have some of that etc etc' and when he rang up the till was too embarrassed to not buy it. $140. Suffice to say the cheese, olives and salami was all the girls got to eat, with toast. DH still takes the p'ss.
Not coffee related, but I went into a posh choccy shop in Riyadh with the wife a few weeks ago, in a good mood - you know, payday, just had a nice dinner, thought I'd finish up with some nice chocolate.

I just bought an average sized box, told him to fill 'er up - nearly shat myself when he said "300 riyals sir" - of course, I had to pay, with an expression of "is that all?" - too embarrassed not to.

I've rationed them out, half a square a week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.