Clubbing friends

Old Feb 12th 2010, 6:27 pm
Just Joined

Nadine86 has a spectacular aura aboutNadine86 has a spectacular aura aboutNadine86 has a spectacular aura about
Default Clubbing friends

Ok so I am finally starting to settle both professionally and personally I now only need to start widening my social circle a little bit more and build up those who will go out drinking and dancing with me.

Working for a majority Muslim company, most of the friends that I make do not go out drinking or dancing hence this post
Old Feb 13th 2010, 6:45 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Clubbing friends

Originally Posted by Nadine86
Ok so I am finally starting to settle both professionally and personally I now only need to start widening my social circle a little bit more and build up those who will go out drinking and dancing with me.

Working for a majority Muslim company, most of the friends that I make do not go out drinking or dancing hence this post
im sure you can make friends AT the club!!

be a lil picky about it though
Old Feb 13th 2010, 6:53 am
Just Joined

Nadine86 has a spectacular aura aboutNadine86 has a spectacular aura aboutNadine86 has a spectacular aura about

Haha thanks but you know that I'm a bit of a grandma when it comes to these things. Glad to see that you are still alive, haven't heard from you in a while
Old Feb 13th 2010, 6:58 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Haha thanks but you know that I'm a bit of a grandma when it comes to these things. Glad to see that you are still alive, haven't heard from you in a while
and kickin...
Old Feb 13th 2010, 8:57 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Had assumed from your Username that you were still in your twenties. You really ought to consider getting involved in a sports or social club rather than meeting people at night clubs where they are generally pissed.
Old Feb 13th 2010, 10:44 am
Just Joined

Be assured it is not my intention to meet pissed up people in clubs. I would rather meet people and then go clubbing with them after I've known them for a bit.
Old Feb 13th 2010, 11:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I was hoping this thread was about hurting seals.
Old Feb 13th 2010, 1:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
I was hoping this thread was about hurting seals.
Haha - puts me in mind of an old Half-man Half-biscuit song....

Not as wonderful as the seminal "Time flies by when you're the driver of a train..."
Old Feb 14th 2010, 3:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Nadine,

I was told about the Bridget Jones club the other week- I haven't looked into it properly but basically its a group of single women in Dubai that meet up and do various stuff- a real mix of ages but basically women out here who want to meet like minded people- the site is www.thebridgets.com for more info. I was gonna check it out when i get a minute so if you do let me know what you think- If I do first I'l let you know if its a young womens institute or quite fun.

xxx
Old Feb 14th 2010, 5:06 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Hi Nadine,

I was told about the Bridget Jones club the other week- I haven't looked into it properly but basically its a group of single women in Dubai that meet up and do various stuff- a real mix of ages but basically women out here who want to meet like minded people- the site is www.thebridgets.com for more info. I was gonna check it out when i get a minute so if you do let me know what you think- If I do first I'l let you know if its a young womens institute or quite fun.

xxx
it is a money making racket, you have to pay to join etc
Old Feb 14th 2010, 5:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Bluecat,

oh- and is it worth the money? I guess you're not going to say yes after your above reply- does anyoe know anyone whos a member?

KCx
Old Feb 14th 2010, 5:13 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Bluecat,

oh- and is it worth the money? I guess you're not going to say yes after your above reply- does anyoe know anyone whos a member?

KCx
it used to be great when Gail ran it but she left years ago. I don't even know if it is still running. It is a spin off of expatwoman.
Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
it used to be great when Gail ran it but she left years ago. I don't even know if it is still running. It is a spin off of expatwoman.
i thought it stopped yonks ago...i don't think it was a clubbing kinda group either, was it...

MM, xx
Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:25 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i thought it stopped yonks ago...i don't think it was a clubbing kinda group either, was it...

MM, xx
not as such but it did give people the opportunity for them to meet other girls who would go nightclubbing
Old Feb 14th 2010, 11:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
not as such but it did give people the opportunity for them to meet other girls who would go nightclubbing
i always got the impression they were much older...maybe it's just cos i associated them with with ew...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.