Cityspace

Old Oct 8th 2008, 5:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cityspace

Originally Posted by Slingshot
do you have any projects on display at all?

some of them are well on their way already. a lot of work goes in to a project/development before the first brick is even laid. the projects are shrouded in mystery leading up to the ehibition and in most cases not released in to the public domain (unless some little pip squeak in sharjah gets a nice back hander) as Cityscape generates a lot more interest for the developer, designer etc. but you are right of course to err on the side of caution with developments in Dubai and even moreso given the current economic climate
There are more pip squeaks in Dubai...
Old Oct 8th 2008, 7:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cityspace

I was thinking of exhibiting my monument this year.........