Christmas Presents

Old Dec 18th 2012, 10:54 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas Presents

Not recommended

Old Dec 18th 2012, 10:57 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Yeah, bloody awful. Should be a Dyson.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 10:58 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
It's cheaper to get a maid and give her a dustpan and brush.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 11:00 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
What do you want for Christmas if money was no object?
for it to be cancelled

What do you want for Christmas if you were being sensible?
for it to be as little grief as possible

What do you think you'll get? Are you even bothered anymore given that most of you have seen 50+ Christmas Days already?
a month filled with endless grief about the day and all the shite that surrounds it.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 11:10 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
a month filled with endless grief about the day and all the shite that surrounds it.
I'll lend you my hat.

I was going to wear it on Xmas day, but I'll make do with the other one that says 'bah humbug' on it. (I genuinely own both of them.)
Old Dec 18th 2012, 11:11 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I always try and take your posts with a pinch of salt, sometimes a handful, sometimes a van load.

But really, you're just a bit miserable aren't you?

What makes you happy shiva? What would you rather do on Christmas day?
Old Dec 18th 2012, 11:12 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

I always try and take your posts with a pinch of salt, sometimes a handful, sometimes a van load.

**** off
Old Dec 18th 2012, 11:15 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

**** off
So what would you rather do?
Old Dec 18th 2012, 11:20 am
**** it we'll do it live

On a serious note I have a shit ton of work on and work from home. Because my parents were coming out we have taken my son out of nursery for the month, ostensibly so they can see him and spend the time babysitting while I work. The reality is they are both ****ing senile and I am babysitting both them and my son while trying to get a metric shit ton of stuff done before everyone ****s off for Christmas holidays, straight after Christmas we are flying to the UK to see the wife's senile parents, again where I will have to work and babysit whilst wrestling with the worst internet connection known to mankind.

Normally I just hate the palava and unnecessary stress that abounds at this time of year. I really fail to see why every year its such a ****ing drama for one day. As a hobby I spend my weekends running motorsports events and every year run the desert challenge rally with 150 moving objects across the empty quarter, I fail to see why that is easier to arrange and run that than christmas ****ing dinner.

Whilst I am really looking forward to having christmas with my wife and son, the rest of it can go **** itself this year.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 11:22 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

**** off
w**k?
Old Dec 18th 2012, 11:26 am
**** it we'll do it live

So what would you rather do?
DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK NSFW

http://tribes.tribe.net/nail1/photos...e-52b8071d96c9

for those who sensibly didn't click highlight the line below
nail my nuts to a plank
Old Dec 18th 2012, 11:27 am
Account Closed

On a serious note I have a shit ton of work on and work from home. Because my parents were coming out we have taken my son out of nursery for the month, ostensibly so they can see him and spend the time babysitting while I work. The reality is they are both ****ing senile and I am babysitting both them and my son while trying to get a metric shit ton of stuff done before everyone ****s off for Christmas holidays, straight after Christmas we are flying to the UK to see the wife's senile parents, again where I will have to work and babysit whilst wrestling with the worst internet connection known to mankind.

Normally I just hate the palava and unnecessary stress that abounds at this time of year. I really fail to see why every year its such a ****ing drama for one day. As a hobby I spend my weekends running motorsports events and every year run the desert challenge rally with 150 moving objects across the empty quarter, I fail to see why that is easier to arrange and run that than christmas ****ing dinner.

Whilst I am really looking forward to having christmas with my wife and son, the rest of it can go **** itself this year.
I agree with your point about a whole heap of fuss for one day. I also agree that it is month(s) of bollocks in the run up.

The bit I most agree with is in bold at the bottom. The reason I now like Christmas is because I get to spend time with the family and friends.

Don't get me wrong - it's not fun to have to pick every year or be told every year when you're a kid whether you see Mum or Dad at Xmas - that blows, but now (and for your with a nipper) the thing that's great is it instinctively makes you focus on family...which is something I think a lot (not all) people overlook for 364 days a year.

Now stop ****ing about replying to me about Christmas, do your work and enjoy family time.
Old Dec 18th 2012, 11:28 am
Account Closed

DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK NSFW

http://tribes.tribe.net/nail1/photos...e-52b8071d96c9

for those who sensibly didn't click highlight the line below
nail my nuts to a plank
Old Dec 18th 2012, 11:29 am
**** it we'll do it live

Now stop ****ing about replying to me about Christmas, do your work and enjoy family time.
if any other twat in this god forsaken shit hole decides to do some, answer an email, phone call etc today maybe i can!

apart from that good post mate
Old Dec 18th 2012, 11:33 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente
I've got one which is alternate rubies and diamonds (my choice) which I love and was bought for me to celebrate my son surviving his awful arrival and first year. Smaller rubies are cheaper than diamonds so it meant that it looks more expensive than it is as there was more money in the pot for the diamonds. You could do the same with any coloured stone.
I have a dress ring which is sapphire and diamond and was thinking about doing sapphires and diamonds to reduce the cost. We shall see

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.