Christmas Plans?

Old Dec 28th 2013, 9:37 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas Plans?

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Well I had a lovely time, lunch with friends on the day, a chilled Boxing day, watching movies and eating left overs. Friends around for lunch today, eat, eat, rest, eat, watch movies, eat some more, watch movies, sleep
We've been wonderfully lazy too. Nice food and films on the sofa surrounded by snoring cats.

Lovely
Old Dec 28th 2013, 10:11 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
We've been wonderfully lazy too. Nice food and films on the sofa surrounded by snoring cats.

Lovely
Boxing Day was the best day, sat and watched telly all day!
Old Dec 28th 2013, 10:18 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Still in Durham...bloody freezing, windy and a lot of rain but nice when at home.

Had three nights out, Durham very quiet - not sure is that has been down to the weather (unlikely) or cash being tight.

And I'm sick to death of charity adverts on the TV.
Old Dec 28th 2013, 10:41 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Last day today.

Coffee and sorting bits with Mummy then off to airport. Land at 0700 tomorrow and straight to work!

I've loved coming back but like people have said, this country is gloomy, cold, miserable and full of scumbags.
Old Dec 28th 2013, 12:19 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Last day today.

Coffee and sorting bits with Mummy then off to airport. Land at 0700 tomorrow and straight to work!

I've loved coming back but like people have said, this country is gloomy, cold, miserable and full of scumbags.
I loved seeing my family, the rest of the trip was a drag.
Old Dec 29th 2013, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Scamp
Last day today.

I'm doing that flight in a couple of weeks. Not looking forward to it.
Old Dec 29th 2013, 8:18 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by The_Citizen
I'm doing that flight in a couple of weeks. Not looking forward to it.
So wasn't quite straight to work, I had a half day booked but in now and feel hungover, despite not drinking.