Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The Chippy (The ME's Latest Watering Hole)

The Chippy (The ME's Latest Watering Hole)

Old May 30th 2007, 5:15 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chippy (The ME's Latest Watering Hole)

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
thanks doll...it wasn't self inflicted, my friends forced me to do it...

MM, xx
How nasty of them
Did they force bubbles down your neck
Old May 30th 2007, 5:19 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
How nasty of them
some friends eh! causing her so much pain, I would never do that to you two!!! might try it on Miss E though!!!
Old May 30th 2007, 5:23 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
some friends eh! causing her so much pain, I would never do that to you two!!! might try it on Miss E though!!!
Oh no ..poor miss Eck.

She is falling apart ...legs one minute ...lips the next... NOT eating ..to try to look like Posh... I think her hubby has run off with her
Old May 30th 2007, 7:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

How nasty of them
yeah they did...and lots of them

MM, xx
Old May 30th 2007, 7:36 am
Here comes the Sun

yeah they did...and lots of them

MM, xx
Have a bloody mary ...should do the trick ....
Old May 30th 2007, 7:36 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no ..poor miss Eck.

She is falling apart ...legs one minute ...lips the next... NOT eating ..to try to look like Posh... I think her hubby has run off with her
I heard all of that

I have no qualms with bubbles being forced down .. in fact, they generally don't need to be forced at all!

And there is a company that packs it all for you. I can get you the details later if you like. You really don't have to lift a finger.
Old May 30th 2007, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Have a bloody mary ...should do the trick ....
yeah...that would actually be perfect, make it a spicy one please...

MM, xx
Old May 30th 2007, 7:43 am
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
I heard all of that

I have no qualms with bubbles being forced down .. in fact, they generally don't need to be forced at all!

And there is a company that packs it all for you. I can get you the details later if you like. You really don't have to lift a finger.
Ooopse

Oh yeah that would be good ...it will just be me otherwise ...DH will of course be far too busy!!
I will have to get boxes for bits and bobs, food and charity stuff. Things to put clothes in ....

Think i need a large brandy.......

Have a pork sandwich miss eck. fatten you up a bit .....
Old May 30th 2007, 7:47 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Ooopse

Oh yeah that would be good ...it will just be me otherwise ...DH will of course be far too busy!!
I will have to get boxes for bits and bobs, food and charity stuff. Things to put clothes in ....

Think i need a large brandy.......

Have a pork sandwich miss eck. fatten you up a bit .....
keep the pork ... I just had a lettuce leaf so I am full.

will give you the details of the company later - they are great.
Old May 30th 2007, 7:55 am
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
keep the pork ... I just had a lettuce leaf so I am full.

will give you the details of the company later - they are great.
Ok Thanks....

I will leave some olives and nuts and blue cheese on the bar incase you change your mind!
Old May 30th 2007, 8:50 am
Here comes the Sun

Can i have my plonk now please

My confession is that i have not cleaned the chippy for a week ......

Whats for lunch??
Old May 30th 2007, 8:52 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Can i have my plonk now please

My confession is that i have not cleaned the chippy for a week ......

Whats for lunch??
baked potato!! here's your drink and your sagged, I just spent a morning with some white vinegar!
Old May 30th 2007, 8:54 am
Here comes the Sun

baked potato!! here's your drink and your sagged, I just spent a morning with some white vinegar!
Sagged ......

Got jacket potato tonight

Don't want it..... what else is there?
Old May 30th 2007, 8:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sagged??

MM, xx
Old May 30th 2007, 8:56 am
Concierge

sagged??

MM, xx
wtf am I talking about!!! SACKED!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.