chinese sick leave

Old Dec 21st 2007, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

the bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to behold
Default chinese sick leave

CHINESE SICK LEAVE - 'I NO COME WORK TODAY!!!'

Hung Chow calls into work and says, 'Hey, boss I no come work today, I really sick. Got headache, stomach-ache and legs hurt, I no come work.'
The boss says, 'You know Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel like this I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex. That makes everything better and I go to work. You try that.'

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. 'Boss, I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon. You got nice house.'
Old Dec 21st 2007, 5:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: chinese sick leave

batman...i'm in singapore at the mo...and you are still weird...

MM, xx
Old Dec 21st 2007, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

the bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
batman...i'm in singapore at the mo...and you are still weird...

MM, xx
in singapore, holiday, work or live?,
what do you mean still weird?.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 5:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the bat
in singapore, holiday, work or live?,
what do you mean still weird?.
i'm on hols...and i mean i don't get you...doesn't actually mean that's a bad thing btw...

MM, xx
Old Dec 21st 2007, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i'm on hols...and i mean i don't get you...doesn't actually mean that's a bad thing btw...

MM, xx
well have a nice holiday, you dont get me, how so?.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 5:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by the bat
well have a nice holiday, you dont get me, how so?.
don't worry about it doll...

MM, xx