Childhood crushes

Old Aug 29th 2012, 7:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Childhood crushes

Originally Posted by Meow
I met him when I was 16. I let him buy me lunch, but refused to go back to his hotel room with him.
Was he the one that was a genuine Vietnam war hero in real life? Or was that the other one? I'm sure I read something about that a while back.
Old Aug 29th 2012, 8:56 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
I have more than a passing resemblance to Erik Estrada...minus the shiny teeth though.

N.

Meow

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope

Ponch off CHiPs...woof!

I met him when I was 16. I let him buy me lunch, but refused to go back to his hotel room with him.
Lamb of divine... My adolescence may not have been confused but now my bloody middle age is....
Old Aug 29th 2012, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

the_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
My old childminder used to be the Avon lady. The underwear section was mega.
Lads today don't know what they're missing now that t'internet lets them skip this and go straight to http://www.germanbukkakelesbianBBWFF...irls1glass.com

Michelle from Allo' Allo' always did it for me.
Old Aug 29th 2012, 12:52 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the_red_sheep
Lads today don't know what they're missing now that t'internet lets them skip this and go straight to http://www.germanbukkakelesbianBBWFF...irls1glass.com

Michelle from Allo' Allo' always did it for me.
The link didn't work
Old Aug 30th 2012, 2:29 pm
Banned

Little Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by the_red_sheep
Lads today don't know what they're missing now that t'internet lets them skip this and go straight to

All I had was the Playboy and Penthouse magazines I stole from my fathers flight bag. Oh he'd get really mad when he discovered them missing, but since I had two other brothers he never knew who took em..and he wasn't going to make a big deal about it in front of my mother. I couldn't wait for him to come home with the next month editions
Old Aug 30th 2012, 3:30 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Little Boy
All I had was the Playboy and Penthouse magazines I stole from my fathers flight bag. Oh he'd get really mad when he discovered them missing, but since I had two other brothers he never knew who took em..and he wasn't going to make a big deal about it in front of my mother. I couldn't wait for him to come home with the next month editions
I remember finding my fathers collection underneath the National Geographic in his wardrobe. Certainly helped far more than any biology/Sex Ed class.