CHICKENS

Old Jul 15th 2009, 1:55 am
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of
Default Re: CHICKENS

Check out the slide show friends..

Like I said these are $15, wide open free range just butchered this morning, exactly 49 day old chickens...Oh boy i'm stuffed.

The after golf Ale (picture 2) is Midas Touch Ancient Ale. The recipe for this brew is the actual oldest-known fermented beverage in the world. It is an ancient secret Arab recipe unlocked by Rocket Scientists using the original ingredients from the 270,000 year old drinking vessels discovered in the tomb of King Midas. Somewhere between wine & mead; this smooth, sweet, yet dry ale will please the Chardonnay of beer drinker alike. It contians frankincense and muir and some actual gold flake and costs $12.99/bottle if you can find it. Regular beer here is less than a dollar so you see how much better it is..

Click Here
Old Jul 15th 2009, 6:26 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
Check out the slide show friends..

Like I said these are $15, wide open free range just butchered this morning, exactly 49 day old chickens...Oh boy i'm stuffed.

The after golf Ale (picture 2) is Midas Touch Ancient Ale. The recipe for this brew is the actual oldest-known fermented beverage in the world. It is an ancient secret Arab recipe unlocked by Rocket Scientists using the original ingredients from the 270,000 year old drinking vessels discovered in the tomb of King Midas. Somewhere between wine & mead; this smooth, sweet, yet dry ale will please the Chardonnay of beer drinker alike. It contians frankincense and muir and some actual gold flake and costs $12.99/bottle if you can find it. Regular beer here is less than a dollar so you see how much better it is..

Click Here
http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e..._Summer013.jpg
you really do believe any old shite dont you.
problems with your beer:
1) the probably mythical Midas was a macedonian (in modern day greece) and was NOT an arab, the closest he got was as king of phrygia, (in what is modern day turkey.)
2)The tomb of Midas has never categorically been found, at least two tombs have been credited as being his, both claims are dismissed by academics with more than a passing knowledge of archaeology.
3) Midas dates to about a couple of thousand years bc
4) your date of 270,000 yrs ago pre dates the earliest known civilisations by about 255-260,000 yrs
5)Frankinsense has an incredibly bitter taste and its unlikely anyone other than modern day americans would be daft enough to put it anywhere near anything youd put in your mouth
6)the earliest referenced alcoholic beverage is thought to be summerian from about 9000bc, the earliest actual chemical evidence found is from about 3000bc and the oldest made recipe is i believe taken from an egyptian recipe. which apparently tasted like shit.

7) i really need to move to america, you schmucks will buy anything with a good bit of marketing bs behind it
Old Jul 15th 2009, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

I must have been away when in the UK when you ' Beth ' started posting on here, WTF about the chickens ?
Old Jul 15th 2009, 3:40 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shiva
you really do believe any old shite dont you.
problems with your beer:
1) the probably mythical Midas was a macedonian (in modern day greece) and was NOT an arab, the closest he got was as king of phrygia, (in what is modern day turkey.)
2)The tomb of Midas has never categorically been found, at least two tombs have been credited as being his, both claims are dismissed by academics with more than a passing knowledge of archaeology.
3) Midas dates to about a couple of thousand years bc
4) your date of 270,000 yrs ago pre dates the earliest known civilisations by about 255-260,000 yrs
5)Frankinsense has an incredibly bitter taste and its unlikely anyone other than modern day americans would be daft enough to put it anywhere near anything youd put in your mouth
6)the earliest referenced alcoholic beverage is thought to be summerian from about 9000bc, the earliest actual chemical evidence found is from about 3000bc and the oldest made recipe is i believe taken from an egyptian recipe. which apparently tasted like shit.

7) i really need to move to america, you schmucks will buy anything with a good bit of marketing bs behind it

You can apologize at any time bro-

http://www.dogfish.com/brews-spirits...idas-touch.htm
Old Jul 15th 2009, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone can make up a marketing story, doesn't mean it is right.

Last edited by Euc-; Jul 15th 2009 at 3:46 pm. Reason: Oh shiva said that already, ahwell
Old Jul 15th 2009, 3:48 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

apologise for what, being right again?
Old Jul 15th 2009, 3:58 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva
apologise for what, being right again?

I got a few little details wrong off the box..The dates where a little off- what are you an archeologist now too?
Old Jul 15th 2009, 4:03 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Euc-
Everyone can make up a marketing story, doesn't mean it is right.
You need to read up on this a little more..It's real

More on Midas… His golden touch may have conferred fabulous wealth on King Midas, but he nearly starved to death when even his food and drink were converted into the precious metal. The well-known legend is based on an actual ruler of the ancient kingdom of Phrygia in central Turkey around 700 B.C. Under a huge mound at the capital of Gordion, a University of Pennsylvania Museum expedition in 1957 excavated an intact burial chamber which likely belonged to King Midas himself. The body of a 60-year-old male was laid out in state on a thick pile of purple and blue-dyed textiles inside a unique log coffin.

Most remarkably, the tomb held the largest Iron Age drinking set ever found–157 vessels, including a ram-headed and lion-headed situla–for preparing, serving, drinking and libating a special beverage at the funerary feast of the king. The secrets of the beverage were revealed by the new methods of Molecular Archaeology. Dr. Patrick McGovern of the Museum discovered that the residues inside the vessels belonged to a “Phrygian cocktail,” which combined grape wine, barley beer and honey mead. Starting with the ancient chemical evidence, Dogfish Head Brewery “re-created” a marvelous golden elixir, truly touched by King Midas.

http://drinkwiththewench.com/2008/04...golden-elixir/
Old Jul 15th 2009, 4:34 pm
Banned

So far Shiva your a gentleman cattle rancher, a gourmet chicken farmer and a anthropologist specializing in ancient ales- Whats next?

I'm walking down to a pure mountain stream to catch some fresh brook trout now..And I fully expect stories about how your family has been in the trout business for 100's of years when I get back...

Knowitall
Old Jul 15th 2009, 4:58 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

So far Shiva your a gentleman cattle rancher, a gourmet chicken farmer and a anthropologist specializing in ancient ales- Whats next?

I'm walking down to a pure mountain stream to catch some fresh brook trout now..And I fully expect stories about how your family has been in the trout business for 100's of years when I get back...

Knowitall
:rof l:
Old Jul 15th 2009, 5:07 pm
**** it we'll do it live

Knowitall
the word your looking for is polymath and if you stopped making ridiculous claims and statements I'd stop catching you out.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 1:19 am
Banned

Try to top this lil Shiva..Naturally occurring trout in a naturally occurring creek on my property. You wanna know what fresh is? When we walk down to the river (4 mins.) we immediately start a fire, boil a little water and heat a up a skillet on it and as soon as someone hooks a fish we haul it up on shore and I immediately run a fillet knife down each side and throw the fillets in the hot pan..It's literally living one second and then sizzling in butter, salt & pepper the next. Try doing that in Dubai

Click here
Old Jul 16th 2009, 5:21 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Try to top this lil Shiva..Naturally occurring trout in a naturally occurring creek on my property. You wanna know what fresh is? When we walk down to the river (4 mins.) we immediately start a fire, boil a little water and heat a up a skillet on it and as soon as someone hooks a fish we haul it up on shore and I immediately run a fillet knife down each side and throw the fillets in the hot pan..It's literally living one second and then sizzling in butter, salt & pepper the next. Try doing that in Dubai

Click here
http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...uly15th002.jpg
lol...I think you've won this one
Old Jul 16th 2009, 5:34 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Click here
It looks so gorgeous - I loved living in America. Have always wanted to go back and travel there.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 5:38 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Click here
...er...don't you use a priest to 'humanely' incapacitate the trout before you de-gut and fillet it ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.