Chevy Tahoe LTZ

Old Jul 31st 2012, 6:50 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Chevy Tahoe LTZ

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs
Interesting - report back to base on that one Mr. Scamp.

Maybe I can buy the missus a shite car after all....
Get her a Geely CK and then when you add remote start the book value of the car will go up 50%.
Old Aug 1st 2012, 2:59 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desert Dubliner
Get her a Geely CK and then when you add remote start the book value of the car will go up 50%.
Hertz had aload of Geely parked in their bit of KKIA (including this baby in the yellow)

They know not to offer me anything Chinese or Korean now.

Hertz guy - I have brand new car for you Mr Saudiflares
Me (inquizitively) - go on
Hertz guy - Geely
Me - No
Hertz guy - But its 2013 model
Me - No No No No No No No No No (a la Ben Kingsley in Sexy Beast)
Hertz guy - Emgrand? (this is to Geely what Lexus is to Toyota sort of)
Me - aaaaaarrgh

Last edited by flares; Aug 1st 2012 at 3:02 am.
Old Aug 1st 2012, 4:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudiflares
Hertz had aload of Geely parked in their bit of KKIA (including this baby in the yellow)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ly_lc_2011.jpg

They know not to offer me anything Chinese or Korean now.

Hertz guy - I have brand new car for you Mr Saudiflares
Me (inquizitively) - go on
Hertz guy - Geely
Me - No
Hertz guy - But its 2013 model
Me - No No No No No No No No No (a la Ben Kingsley in Sexy Beast)
Hertz guy - Emgrand? (this is to Geely what Lexus is to Toyota sort of)
Me - aaaaaarrgh
Why not? I would have taken it for the comedy. It can't be any worse than the Chevy Matiz I got lumbered with for 2 weeks once. Another red-line screamer.
Old Aug 1st 2012, 5:29 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Why not? I would have taken it for the comedy. It can't be any worse than the Chevy Matiz I got lumbered with for 2 weeks once. Another red-line screamer.
Safety rating of zero stars out of four for a start.

and I've had the Matiz hire car experience too. Drove London to Brum in one once