Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Chevrolet Epica 2008 with low mileage for quick sale

Chevrolet Epica 2008 with low mileage for quick sale

Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chevrolet Epica 2008 with low mileage for quick sale

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
I wouldnt be seen dead dogging in an Epica......
What makes you think we want you to be seen dead dogging anywhere...
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:27 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
What makes you think we want you to be seen dead dogging anywhere...
Explain the text I received from you asking where I was 'performing' next then...!!!!
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Explain the text I received from you asking where I was 'performing' next then...!!!!
I was referring to the Wankathon Lollapalooza near Seafarer's...I'll be headlining it...
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:33 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

I was referring to the Wankathon Lollapalooza near Seafarer's...I'll be headlining it...
Well, I am sure you were helping 'paste' the flyers up......
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well, I am sure you were helping 'paste' the flyers up......
It was more of a "touch-and-go" affair...
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:36 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

It was more of a "touch-and-go" affair...
Ahhh, you and that famous hair trigger.....
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ahhh, you and that famous hair trigger.....
Hah!!! Do you know that they're planning to launch a PS3 game on that???
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:39 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Hah!!! Do you know that they're planning to launch a PS3 game on that???
I would have thought a Wii would have been a better platform.. That way you can actually use the controller to copy exactly the actions of the 'hero' of the game.....
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I would have thought a Wii would have been a better platform.. That way you can actually use the controller to copy exactly the actions of the 'hero' of the game.....
Unfortunately the joystick in Wii is not that effective when it leaks...
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:42 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Unfortunately the joystick in Wii is not that effective when it leaks...
I was under the impression you had been advised by the Trades Descriptions people that you were not allowed to intimate that your 'weapon of choice' was a joystick....
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I was under the impression you had been advised by the Trades Descriptions people that you were not allowed to intimate that your 'weapon of choice' was a joystick....
I thought they were a pair of Jehovah's witnesses and didn't open the door to let them in...
Old Aug 4th 2009, 11:51 pm
Just Joined

dubaifalcon is an unknown quantity at this point

Does it have Electric Windows?
Confucius, the car installed with the electric windows and mirrors as well. I'm happy to send you a photo of this car upon your request.
Old Aug 5th 2009, 3:14 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dubaifalcon
i've bee driving lots of cars in the past including SAAB 93, volkswagen passat, jaguar x-type and the overall performance of this Chevrolet Epica actually exceeds my expectation, I love this car so much though it isn't a 4x4, but the running cost is quite cheap. It costed me 65k for this Epica as additional parts had been installed such as ABS, rear parking sensor, alloy wheel, fog lamps, CD player, etc, the original Epica doesn't come with these features. I'm now selling it just at 50k which is 15k cheaper after 10 months from a brand new car with low mileage (14k ). The car is in an excellent condition.
stop trying to polish a turd...i have one and wouldnt pay 15K for yours. They are sluggish and look crap.

Sorry but there are many better options for 50K.

Mine has the electric options also, cruise control etc, but it doesnt detract that the engine is rank rotton
Old Aug 5th 2009, 4:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

would still cost you a bloody fortune over here!
Old Aug 5th 2009, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dubaifalcon
Confucius, the car installed with the electric windows and mirrors as well. I'm happy to send you a photo of this car upon your request.
Is the AC a Window unit, Split unit, or Central? And if central, is the bill paid by the landlord???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.