British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Chevrolet Epica 2008 with low mileage for quick sale (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/chevrolet-epica-2008-low-mileage-quick-sale-623676/)

dubaifalcon Aug 3rd 2009 7:34 pm

Chevrolet Epica 2008 with low mileage for quick sale

A Chevrolet Epica 2008 with low mileage (around 14k) for quick sale from one owner, extra parts installed in the car including ABS, rear parking sensors, CD player, fog lamps, alloy wheels, roadside assistant, etc. Service had just been done at the main car dealer recently, the car is still under warranty, selling price is just 50k.

busybee2 Aug 3rd 2009 7:49 pm

Re: Chevrolet Epica 2008 with low mileage for quick sale

commander likes them.:rofl:

B Bear Aug 4th 2009 3:27 am

It's a Daewoo. You can get a new one from the showroom for little more than that I'm afraid..... Think nearer 35k and it might sell.........:(

commander Aug 4th 2009 7:47 am

gosh, i have a freebee one of them for work.. they are totally SHIT

busybee2 Aug 4th 2009 8:25 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 7810828)
gosh, i have a freebee one of them for work.. they are totally SHIT

exactly my point.

commander Aug 4th 2009 8:26 am

Originally Posted by busybee2 (Post 7810913)
exactly my point.

sorry, what exaxctly was your point or input to this thread??

busybee2 Aug 4th 2009 8:28 am

that you love them so much.:rofl:

commander Aug 4th 2009 8:34 am

Originally Posted by busybee2 (Post 7810922)
that you love them so much.:rofl:

i didnt need you to tell him that though, i am capable of doing that myself:rofl:

busybee2 Aug 4th 2009 9:32 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 7810935)
i didnt need you to tell him that though, i am capable of doing that myself:rofl:

you sure are........:rofl:

dubaifalcon Aug 4th 2009 3:12 pm

Originally Posted by busybee2 (Post 7811057)
you sure are........:rofl:

i've bee driving lots of cars in the past including SAAB 93, volkswagen passat, jaguar x-type and the overall performance of this Chevrolet Epica actually exceeds my expectation, I love this car so much though it isn't a 4x4, but the running cost is quite cheap. It costed me 65k for this Epica as additional parts had been installed such as ABS, rear parking sensor, alloy wheel, fog lamps, CD player, etc, the original Epica doesn't come with these features. I'm now selling it just at 50k which is 15k cheaper after 10 months from a brand new car with low mileage (14k ). The car is in an excellent condition.

Blue Cat Aug 4th 2009 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by dubaifalcon (Post 7811974)
i've bee driving lots of cars in the past including SAAB 93, volkswagen passat, jaguar x-type and the overall performance of this Chevrolet Epica actually exceeds my expectation, I love this car so much though it isn't a 4x4, but the running cost is quite cheap. It costed me 65k for this Epica as additional parts had been installed such as ABS, rear parking sensor, alloy wheel, fog lamps, CD player, etc, the original Epica doesn't come with these features. I'm now selling it just at 50k which is 15k cheaper after 10 months from a brand new car with low mileage (14k ). The car is in an excellent condition.

try Dubizzle, Gulf News Classifieds, EW Classifieds, the Supermarkets and then get back to us when it's sold :p

Confucius Aug 4th 2009 7:22 pm

Originally Posted by dubaifalcon (Post 7811974)

Does it have Electric Windows?

TGFKASE Aug 4th 2009 7:23 pm

Does it have an accelerator pedal, or does it work off some Gravity engine???

Confucius Aug 4th 2009 7:24 pm

Does it have indoor plumbing? Or we have to get out to get relieved...

TGFKASE Aug 4th 2009 7:25 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 7812661)
Does it have indoor plumbing? Or we have to get out to get relieved...

I wouldnt be seen dead dogging in an Epica......