Car Buying Time

Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

wrxqme is just really nicewrxqme is just really nicewrxqme is just really nicewrxqme is just really nicewrxqme is just really nicewrxqme is just really nicewrxqme is just really nicewrxqme is just really nice
Default Re: Car Buying Time

I was looking at that but two problems:

1. The SR/T isn't available anymore
2. Being 6'5" and sunroofs don't mix

Anything else?
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:19 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wrxqme
I was looking at that but two problems:

1. The SR/T isn't available anymore
2. Being 6'5" and sunroofs don't mix

Anything else?
won't you have the same problem with the Lumina...the Charger is quite a 'big' car...but then I am only 5'11
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:34 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Car Buying Time

Anything else?
I'm still cheering for the Fiat Panda or 500 if you feel you need the extra power .

If that doesn't work...Pink Nissan Micra conv?
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:47 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
I'm still cheering for the Fiat Panda or 500 if you feel you need the extra power .

If that doesn't work...Pink Nissan Micra conv?
Be smart and buy a motorbike! Much easier through traffic and a damn sight more fun! Rid eit like you stole it!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:48 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Be smart and buy a motorbike! Much easier through traffic and a damn sight more fun! Rid eit like you stole it!
Sorry; Ride it like you stole it!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:03 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

UAE drivers and heat? Better you than me! MD will be out on the road as well soon:

Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:10 am
If I have to explain...

UAE drivers and heat? Better you than me! MD will be out on the road as well soon:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...badhairday.jpg
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...badhairday.jpg
How dare you...my hair would not be the thing on my mind in a case like that!
It would be whether or not I had got dirt all over the white outfit I was wearing....and if my handbag was safe.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

lobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to all

really depends on what u need ???do u hve kids???etc??dh has a 4x4 as he works in the desert...where as i only drive in kca take 2 kids to school and work there so i have a merc c200 kompressor which i love xxx
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

wrxqme is just really nicewrxqme is just really nicewrxqme is just really nicewrxqme is just really nicewrxqme is just really nicewrxqme is just really nicewrxqme is just really nicewrxqme is just really nice

The Lumina is fine for headroom. It's the Saudi fascination with "fully optioned" cars. They all have a sunroof which means less headroom.

I do like the Fiat 500 option but give me the Arbath instead and as far as a motorbike goes.....only on the day that Satan ice skates to work.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 10:51 am
Truth is the safest lie.

I do like the Fiat 500 option but give me the Arbath instead
I really like the 500 and Panda , but only having a lawnmower engine to work with would make me bored . Is there like a turbo version with a 3L or bigger?
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

The Arbath is as good as it gets. I think it's a 1.4lt turbo. You could always do an engine transplant from the Dodge Charger. Fiat 500 with a 6.1lt engine could be fun. HA HA!!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 10:55 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
How dare you...my hair would not be the thing on my mind in a case like that!
It would be whether or not I had got dirt all over the white outfit I was wearing....and if my handbag was safe.
She saved her handbag and water bottle in the photo anyway, that's the main thing...

Actually it looks like she's been rear ended in that photo...the car I mean .