Bullet Proof Stone

Old Feb 7th 2008, 4:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bullet Proof Stone

posted at the request of the missing P2P

Seller of 'bullet-proof' stone pleads innocent
Published: February 07, 2008, 00:15

Dubai: A man is standing trial for trying to sell an allegedly bullet-proof onyx stone for Dh500 million at Global Village.

"I've been jailed, my wife is in a hotel and my three-year-old daughter has been mentally affected since my arrest ... she has become insane and has been putting her fingers in electric sockets and biting her nails because I am away ... Please! I didn't swindle or cheat anyone," the middle-aged Yemeni suspect, Q.M., told Dubai Court of Misdemeanours yesterday.

The Public Prosecution charged him with attempting to con the public by advertising the onyx stone for Dh500 million in a newspaper (not Gulf News). In the advertisement he claimed that anyone who wears the stone is protected against bullets.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 4:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bullet Proof Stone

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
posted at the request of the missing P2P

Seller of 'bullet-proof' stone pleads innocent
Published: February 07, 2008, 00:15

Dubai: A man is standing trial for trying to sell an allegedly bullet-proof onyx stone for Dh500 million at Global Village.

"I've been jailed, my wife is in a hotel and my three-year-old daughter has been mentally affected since my arrest ... she has become insane and has been putting her fingers in electric sockets and biting her nails because I am away ... Please! I didn't swindle or cheat anyone," the middle-aged Yemeni suspect, Q.M., told Dubai Court of Misdemeanours yesterday.

The Public Prosecution charged him with attempting to con the public by advertising the onyx stone for Dh500 million in a newspaper (not Gulf News). In the advertisement he claimed that anyone who wears the stone is protected against bullets.
If I can afford it, I'll carry it with me to the next BE Night Out............
Old Feb 7th 2008, 4:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
If I can afford it, I'll carry it with me to the next BE Night Out............
maybe a cricket box will be useful too!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
maybe a cricket box will be useful too!
A bullet proof stone?! Who is this guy...Batfink??!!
I think its him who is mentaly disturbed.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
A bullet proof stone?! Who is this guy...Batfink??!!
I think its him who is mentaly disturbed.
no just Yemeni.
you have to count you fingers after shaking hands with a Yemeni businessman!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 12:03 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

I could sell thousands of these in Saaarrff London!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 1:21 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

haha... awsome story!!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 2:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
I could sell thousands of these in Saaarrff London!
Oi you!
I originate from saaaaaf london. you will be needing one if you are not careful!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 2:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Oi you!
I originate from saaaaaf london.
oh dear...and here was me thinking you were welsh

MM, xx
Old Feb 7th 2008, 2:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh dear...and here was me thinking you were welsh

MM, xx
Oh my God.

Ive been called alot of things in my life,but that is the most hurtful and offensive thing anyone has ever said to me.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 2:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my God.

Ive been called alot of things in my life,but that is the most hurtful and offensive thing anyone has ever said to me.
but, but...it was a huge compliment...

MM, xx
Old Feb 7th 2008, 2:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

but, but...it was a huge compliment...

MM, xx
I cant bear to even talk to you anymore!!!! boo hoo.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 2:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I cant bear to even talk to you anymore!!!! boo hoo.
you love me really...and you know i'm kidding...!!!

oh yeah, and if you're not nice to me, i'll tell the hairdresser to ignore your calls, lol...

MM, xx
Old Feb 7th 2008, 2:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you love me really...and you know i'm kidding...!!!

oh yeah, and if you're not nice to me, i'll tell the hairdresser to ignore your calls, lol...

MM, xx
Ooh,alright you sweet talker!!xx
Old Feb 7th 2008, 2:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ooh,alright you sweet talker!!xx
mmmwwwaaahhhh...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.