Bucket of Vindaloo

Old Jun 19th 2018, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bucket of Vindaloo

So... we probably all watched it.

Our boys where alright (once I released we were playing in red, not white) and all over them for about 25mins. Then they seem to get tired and need their oranges. The midges must have been a pain.

Final result is all that matters anyway. This WC has had a lot of surprises so far.
Old Jun 19th 2018, 9:31 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bucket of Vindaloo

Originally Posted by Millhouse

Our boys where alright (once I released we were playing in red, not white) and all over them for about 25mins. Then they seem to get tired and need their oranges. The midges must have been a pain.

Final result is all that matters anyway. This WC has had a lot of surprises so far.
Wasn't the worse game I've seen so far - (that was Iran vs Morocco) but as an exercise to get the first game nerves out of the way and to get an all important victory, it got the job done.

Vs panama seems a lot more straightforward now, and the kicking that they will get from Belgium should be irrelevant to qualifying out of the group.
Old Jun 19th 2018, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

reddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond repute

I fell asleep during the first half and did not expect them to win ( POS)
Old Jun 19th 2018, 10:06 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I've banned Scouse from watching any matches until he gets over the flu. Too much yelling, coughing, spraying and snotting - couldn't even enjoy my Indian take-away (coincidentally, a vindaloo curry).
Old Jun 19th 2018, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
Wasn't the worse game I've seen so far - (that was Iran vs Morocco).
That was truly a terrible game although the goal was amazing - great header and keeper didn't have a chance, just the wrong net.
Old Jun 20th 2018, 3:37 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Tournament football is a lot different than the league . Naturally slower and pretty average in the group stages with teams just looking to get over the line as it's only a 3 game group . I thought England equipped themselves well to be honest as most teams will just sit deep and defend .

The next game could see a better showing as Panama need something from the game which plays into England's hands as they're better on the counter attack . The outcome of the Belgium game will have en effect on the route through in knockout so it's important you get in the right half of the draw.

Confidence is the key with young sides as once you're playing catch up its difficult . The big sides have tournament mentality and can recover .
Old Jun 20th 2018, 4:29 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Tournament football is a lot different than the league . Naturally slower and pretty average in the group stages with teams just looking to get over the line as it's only a 3 game group . I thought England equipped themselves well to be honest as most teams will just sit deep and defend .

The next game could see a better showing as Panama need something from the game which plays into England's hands as they're better on the counter attack . The outcome of the Belgium game will have en effect on the route through in knockout so it's important you get in the right half of the draw.

Confidence is the key with young sides as once you're playing catch up its difficult . The big sides have tournament mentality and can recover .
More than happy to finish second if Germany do too.
Poland looking decidedly average, along with that entire group actually is a real positive.
Old Jun 20th 2018, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
More than happy to finish second if Germany do too.
Poland looking decidedly average, along with that entire group actually is a real positive.
2018 is already better than 2010 which was probably the worst one in history and maybe could be best for a few years once sides really start to push it .
Old Jun 20th 2018, 5:56 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by co durham boy
2018 is already better than 2010 which was probably the worst one in history and maybe could be best for a few years once sides really start to push it .
I think we all readily forget that we've been to 3 semi finals in the history of the world cup. We aren't exactly prolific and the QFs is a great target and achievement.
Old Jun 20th 2018, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

This is exactly the sort of deep analysis I was hoping for.

Going to leave early today to watch Iran vs. Spain.
Old Jun 20th 2018, 8:13 am
Account Closed

This is exactly the sort of deep analysis I was hoping for.

Going to leave early today to watch Iran vs. Spain.
I think that could be a corker of a game. Iran will just get battered but had some serious resilience in their opening game, I've

Easy to forget that teams have got to the world cup on the merit of qualifying, so by rights aren't totally shit. Not like the last Euro's when they just let everyone in.
Old Jun 20th 2018, 8:15 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

I think that could be a corker of a game. Iran will just get battered but had some serious resilience in their opening game, I've

Easy to forget that teams have got to the world cup on the merit of qualifying, so by rights aren't totally shit. Not like the last Euro's when they just let everyone in.

Today must be the easiest gambling day yet, Portugal, Spain and Uruguay treble? Been some shocking results for punters so far.
Old Jun 20th 2018, 8:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Today must be the easiest gambling day yet, Portugal, Spain and Uruguay treble? Been some shocking results for punters so far.
It was good if you had Portugal to score a penalty at 12/1 against Spain like I did.

Definitely a good treble though, I'll have a slap on that I think sir. Just hate them not being run at the same time
Old Jun 20th 2018, 8:45 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

It was good if you had Portugal to score a penalty at 12/1 against Spain like I did.

Definitely a good treble though, I'll have a slap on that I think sir. Just hate them not being run at the same time
I like the fact they're at different times, gives me plenty of opportunity to chase my losses and dig a deeper hole.
Old Jun 20th 2018, 9:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britexpat76
1.54/1 with B365
Worth a punt but bigger amount.

Going to repeat with some both to score / not score add ons

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.