Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The brilliant optical illusions of Prof Michael Bach

The brilliant optical illusions of Prof Michael Bach

Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The brilliant optical illusions of Prof Michael Bach

Originally Posted by Confucius
Nice meeting you...I have a 3" one...And I'm proud...
3 to the power of 11?

Now that's BIG.........
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
3 to the power of 11?

Now that's BIG.........
No...3 to the power of 1...7.5 cms...
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

No...3 to the power of 1...7.5 cms...
you just can't stop exaggerating can you...

MM, xx
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
you just can't stop exaggerating can you...

MM, xx
What,others should and I shouldn't???
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

What,others should and I shouldn't???
no...you carry on...

MM, xx
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
no...you carry on...

MM, xx
I am...
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I am...
Definition of irony - a thread that starts off talking about optical illusions moves quickly on to the size of Confucius's penis..........
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

B.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud of

3 to the power of 11?

Now that's BIG.........
Blimey,

If my maths is correct, and this is only off the top of my head, that's 8.38764 miles ! If you want, I will send you the name of my tailor and he can fit you out.

( left or right sir? )
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Definition of irony - a thread that starts off talking about optical illusions moves quickly on to the size of Confucius's penis..........
It was a counter attack on the Titanic of BeeGeez...
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by B.Geezer
Blimey,

If my maths is correct, and this is only off the top of my head, that's 8.38764 miles ! If you want, I will send you the name of my tailor and he can fit you out.

( left or right sir? )
No...Your maths are wrong...It's still 3 inches...
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

B.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud ofB.Geezer has much to be proud of

No...Your maths are wrong...It's still 3 inches...
Ok, back to the calculator then!
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by B.Geezer
Ok, back to the calculator then!
Ladies, please feel free to join in. It just does'nt seem right discussing the male anatomy ( naughty bits ) without your multi-experienced views !