Bongobongo Land

Old Aug 7th 2013, 10:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bongobongo Land

Some mild hooha in the UK because a looney UKIPer spoke in public of "Foreign Aid to Bongobongo Land". I understand that he disapproves of this and thinks that the dissolution of the Raj was a mistake.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/ukip-bongo-...3.html#pErxAv8

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bongo_Bongo_Land

Last edited by scot47; Aug 7th 2013 at 10:49 am.
Old Aug 7th 2013, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Bongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bongobongo Land

Personally I approve of this funding for my homeland
Old Aug 7th 2013, 2:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47 View Post
Some mild hooha in the UK because a looney UKIPer spoke in public of "Foreign Aid to Bongobongo Land". I understand that he disapproves of this and thinks that the dissolution of the Raj was a mistake.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/ukip-bongo-...3.html#pErxAv8

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bongo_Bongo_Land
Typical UKIP. They can't even be original. The psychotic Tory MP Alan Clark was roasted for airing 'Bongobongoland' comments.
Old Aug 7th 2013, 3:21 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Taking away the language, I think he has a point, surely the UK should fix itself before giving money to African countries that is then used to line the pockets of the despots,

I'd cut all aid to zero. Don't get me started on Ethiopia and Live Aid.

And Bongo raises it's head again after our chat about the Bongo club in Middlesbrough, (in)famous for it's African music.
Old Aug 8th 2013, 3:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I can assure all of you that Godfrey Bloom is a complete fruitcake - except for the fact that if you strip away all the blunt language (deliberately designed to attract maximum attention), he usually has a valid point to make.....

........... and I am also 100 pct certain that UKIP are enjoying every moment of this undoubtedly stage-managed incident. The media fall for UKIP's ploys every time.

Still, Nigel will now be expected to 'sort it out'.