Bob, I have

Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:44 pm
  #1  
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace
Thread Starter
 
Eva's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,646
Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bob, I have

Read the rules..................I did and a lot more.
Reference Alen1's question about the Beardman Poll thread being closed.I am sad enough to admit I have read through 146 posts- I want a Medal of Honour for the pain please-it was worse than losing my toenails to the Cam Rouge!
However,the thread was closed under rule 14.

'' Discussions about moderator or administrator actions are welcome in email or local private messages, but should not be discussed in public forums. This is out of respect for the members, moderators and policy involved. ''

Unless you lot have special knowledge, on the Moderator Point:there has been @ 9 direct references-over a total of 146.

Post 28 Meow in response to Northernlad is perhaps the only contentious point -in that it is early in the discussion.
Posts 60,75,86, fairly innocent exchanges of the status quo.
Posts 91 from W10 in response to post 28- solid balanced grounds for discussion-not pertinent to Mods action but the raison d'etre of the thread:
'Temporary' banning of a member
Post 92 in response to 91- not really about Mods...
Post 97...very much about Mods and the revenue generated from this site-not that the Mods get that.
Dawarrior made the pertinent point.
Post 121: First warning from Sue about letting thread run and indicating Beardy had been complained about more than any other.But who by????
Post 145: Indication that another Mod was reading/assessing the thread-doubt there at all?
146- Thread closed under rule 14.............

From the initial 'warning' at 121 to last post: 146..no one mentioned a Mod or their contribution .....so what raised the ante?


Willkom Beinvenue Welcome
En Cabaret............

Last edited by Eva; Jan 7th 2009 at 8:21 pm. Reason: sp
Eva is offline  
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:50 pm
  #2  
BE Enthusiast
 
DaWarrior's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 605
DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bob, I have

Whoa! That was quite and in-depth analysis...
Karma sent!
DaWarrior is offline  
Old Jan 7th 2009, 8:08 pm
  #3  
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace
Thread Starter
 
Eva's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,646
Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bob, I have

Originally Posted by DaWarrior View Post
Whoa! That was quite and in-depth analysis...
Karma sent!

Well thank you Baby, I think it was the 8 years I spent in Scotland
watching Braveheart that motivated me to pursue the truth and ultimately
'Freedom'
Thing is if I didn't enjoy this forum, I wouldn't have bothered my arse..
Hope your adult thing takes off.
I got a green belt in Burukado Shotokan Karate but I 've been too busy to move to purple.
I really loved it though,the kata and discipline of the Dojo.

Last edited by Eva; Jan 7th 2009 at 8:22 pm. Reason: sp
Eva is offline  
Old Jan 7th 2009, 8:28 pm
  #4  
BE Enthusiast
 
DaWarrior's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 605
DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bob, I have

Originally Posted by Eva View Post
Well thank you Baby, I think it was the 8 years I spent in Scotland
watching Braveheart that motivated me to pursue the truth and ultimately
'Freedom'
Thing is if I didn't enjoy this forum, I wouldn't have bothered my arse..
Hope your adult thing takes off.
I got a green belt in Burukado Shotokan Karate but I 've been too busy to move to purple.
I really loved it though,the kata and discipline of the Dojo.
Yeah really looking forward to it. Receiving loads of bookings. So are you dropping by?
DaWarrior is offline  
Old Jan 7th 2009, 8:29 pm
  #5  
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace
Thread Starter
 
Eva's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,646
Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bob, I have

Originally Posted by DaWarrior View Post
Yeah really looking forward to it. Receiving loads of bookings. So are you dropping by?
No ....I have an allergy to DXB.
If you ever wanna go south,lemme know.
Does that sound right????
Eva is offline  
Old Jan 7th 2009, 8:34 pm
  #6  
BE Enthusiast
 
DaWarrior's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 605
DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bob, I have

Originally Posted by Eva View Post
No ....I have an allergy to DXB.
If you ever wanna go south,lemme know.
Does that sound right????
It depends on whether there are bushes found along the way. I'm scared of the amazon...
DaWarrior is offline  
Old Jan 7th 2009, 8:37 pm
  #7  
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace
Thread Starter
 
Eva's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,646
Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bob, I have

Originally Posted by DaWarrior View Post
It depends on whether there are bushes found along the way. I'm scared of the amazon...
Oh! they never deliver on time anyway.
I mean if you wanna start a class in AD....Is that South?
I'm going out to the car to check...............
Eva is offline  
Old Jan 7th 2009, 8:37 pm
  #8  
Sue
BE Co-Founder
 
Sue's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2000
Location: Florida
Posts: 25,924
Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bob, I have

Originally Posted by Eva View Post
Read the rules..................I did and a lot more.
Reference Alen1's question about the Beardman Poll thread being closed.I am sad enough to admit I have read through 146 posts- I want a Medal of Honour for the pain please-it was worse than losing my toenails to the Cam Rouge!
However,the thread was closed under rule 14.

'' Discussions about moderator or administrator actions are welcome in email or local private messages, but should not be discussed in public forums. This is out of respect for the members, moderators and policy involved. ''

Unless you lot have special knowledge, on the Moderator Point:there has been @ 9 direct references-over a total of 146.

Post 28 Meow in response to Northernlad is perhaps the only contentious point -in that it is early in the discussion.
Posts 60,75,86, fairly innocent exchanges of the status quo.
Posts 91 from W10 in response to post 28- solid balanced grounds for discussion-not pertinent to Mods action but the raison d'etre of the thread:
'Temporary' banning of a member
Post 92 in response to 91- not really about Mods...
Post 97...very much about Mods and the revenue generated from this site-not that the Mods get that.
Dawarrior made the pertinent point.
Post 121: First warning from Sue about letting thread run and indicating Beardy had been complained about more than any other.But who by????
Post 145: Indication that another Mod was reading/assessing the thread-doubt there at all?
146- Thread closed under rule 14.............

From the initial 'warning' at 121 to last post: 146..no one mentioned a Mod or their contribution .....so what raised the ante?


Willkom Beinvenue Welcome
En Cabaret............
In the thread you are referring to the initial topic was in reference to a moderators decision to ban a member. Normally I would close such a thread immediatly it came to my attention but in this case I felt it only fair to give people some time to air their thoughts. After a decent amount of time I decided to close the thread. So please lets not drag it all up again, mods are volunteers, a decision was mad, it was only a temp ban, I shared the reasons why in the other thread, end of story.

Guess what, I'm closing this one too. If you feel the need to contiune the discussion by all means feel free to pm me.

Thanks

Sue
Sue is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.