Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Black American's don't swim?

Black American's don't swim?

Old Apr 15th 2012, 1:59 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Black American's don't swim?

Originally Posted by Imnothavinit
in America the black woman is the head of the household
Nothing like a sweeping racial generalisation.

Keep up the good work
Old Apr 15th 2012, 2:38 pm
Banned

Imnothavinit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scamp
Nothing like a sweeping racial generalisation.

Keep up the good work
I don't care if you are Mike Tyson or Kimbo Slice, when you say "I do" to an African American woman you're giving away your freedom. They are an entirely different species of wife and mother
Old Apr 15th 2012, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care if you are Mike Tyson or Kimbo Slice, when you say "I do" to an African American woman you're giving away your freedom. They are an entirely different species of wife and mother
You don't mess with a black mama. That's for sure.
Old Apr 15th 2012, 5:45 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Alexa
You don't mess with a black mama.
Especially not an Americanized one. A little too uppity for my taste.

I'm not havin it
Old Apr 15th 2012, 6:15 pm

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

Especially not an Americanized one. A little too uppity for my taste.

I'm not havin it
WTF

"Americanized"?

"Uppity"???

I'm not having your unvarnished and juvenile racial provocation.

Anyone who doesn't recognise the obnoxious significance of those words, please Google them.

And in joining in your nasty little excursion at the end of this thread, Alexa, who has been bemoaning the casual belittling of Americans on this board, appears happy to apply different standards to some of her own compatriots.

Stop it now, you two, please. You know exactly what you're doing.
Old Apr 15th 2012, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope
WTF

"Americanized"?

"Uppity"???

I'm not having your unvarnished and juvenile racial provocation.

Anyone who doesn't recognise the obnoxious significance of those words, please Google them.

And in joining in your nasty little excursion at the end of this thread, Alexa, who has been bemoaning the casual belittling of Americans on this board, appears happy to apply different standards to some of her own compatriots.

Stop it now, you two, please. You know exactly what you're doing.
Ermm, IF you talk to a black American woman, she will tell you EXACTLY what I have posted in this thread. But hey..maybe she is racist.....
Old Apr 15th 2012, 6:20 pm
Banned

Surely i'm not the first person to recognize black matriarchy in America.

Old Apr 15th 2012, 6:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
The trouble is........ there may actually be a physiological or genetic reason why blacks can run short or long distances very well (100m, marathon), but are poor swimmers............. but nobody will ever know, because the very thought of researching that will immediately attract accusations of racism.............
I think a lot of white kids in the USA can't swim either...weird how you you jump to this conclusion.
Old Apr 15th 2012, 7:16 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
I think a lot of white kids in the USA can't swim either...weird how you you jump to this conclusion.
Maybe he jumped to it from reading the results from this peer-review double-blind scientific study that was recently published
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...26045392_x.htm
Old Apr 15th 2012, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe he jumped to it from reading the results from this peer-review double-blind scientific study that was recently published

All back having done the full circle then....
Old Apr 15th 2012, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Black folks in the US don't swim is because of White sharks.
Old Apr 15th 2012, 9:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Where does it say that this is due to a physiological or genetic reason?
Old Apr 15th 2012, 10:01 pm
Banned

Where does it say that this is due to a physiological or genetic reason?
Nowhere, I was directly responding to this, thats why I quoted it in my response

Old Apr 16th 2012, 4:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

You guys have it all wrong.

According to New Scientist, if you put washing up liquid in water it breaks down the surface tension and pond skaters will sink. I believe that the same is true when you mix water and coco butter. The combination makes it near impossible to float.

Old Apr 16th 2012, 4:34 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
You guys have it all wrong.

According to New Scientist, if you put washing up liquid in water it breaks down the surface tension and pond skaters will sink. I believe that the same is true when you mix water and coco butter. The combination makes it near impossible to float.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.