Bieber Concert

Old May 8th 2013, 7:28 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bieber Concert

Originally Posted by Poshy
...and just general good innocent fun
Even those times behind the bikesheds?
Old May 8th 2013, 7:41 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of

heh heh !! IN the bikesheds with a lad called Barry who is dead now

KISSING Mikewot...just kissing !
Old May 8th 2013, 7:52 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

KISSING Mikewot...just kissing !
Hhhmmm but WHAT were you kissing? Is that when you learned your technique?
Old May 8th 2013, 7:54 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of

* tuts and rolls eyes *

honestly !!!! pfft !!!

Innocent kissing...in the 80's
Old May 8th 2013, 8:02 am
Account Closed

Innocent kissing...in the 80's
This will be innocent following the 70's sexual revolution yah?
Old May 8th 2013, 8:06 am
When in doubt, mumble.

haha...I wouldnt know, I was between 3 and 13 in the 70's, was only interested in Black Beauty and Follyfoot, got my own Pony in 79, kept me out of mischief through the 80's....well apart from kissing boys on occasion *wink*
Old May 8th 2013, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

There is a game App for iPhone / iPad / Touch / Android called " Joustin Beaver".

http://www.joustinbeaver.com/

The company was sued by Bieber's lawyer/s.

http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/in...-beaver-238485
Old May 8th 2013, 8:10 am
Account Closed

got my own Pony in 79, kept me out of mischief
I've read about girls and ponies. All that throbbing muscle between their thighs.
Old May 8th 2013, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikewot
I've read about girls and ponies. All that throbbing muscle between their thighs.
Thart's more creepy than bantery!
Old May 8th 2013, 11:55 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

When I was in the fifth form a fourth former girl got on the front page of the local paper - Sunderland Echo - for "playing" with a horse, don't think she was prosecuted and obviously no camera phones then.

I went to a great school me.
Old May 8th 2013, 12:21 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
When I was in the fifth form a fourth former girl got on the front page of the local paper - Sunderland Echo - for "playing" with a horse, don't think she was prosecuted and obviously no camera phones then.

I went to a great school me.
It must be something in the water:

MAN seen performing oral sex on a horse must now suffer the stigma of public derision, a court heard.
Kevin Long, 34, was arrested after a woman walking her dog saw him in the act in a field at South Church, Bishop Auckland, County Durham, in December.
Durham Crown Court heard she became suspicious when she saw a car parked haphazardly on a grass verge. Then she saw the man under a horse, performing the act.
David Crook, prosecuting, said that she challenged him and he replied: "I was just being nice to it."
He ran off but she alerted police, who arrested him nearby, 15 minutes later.
Initially, Long claimed he was relieving himself in the field and, "fell under the horse".
But when he was told of the woman's observations, he said he was "just joking".
Mr Crook said police found a video at his home containing scenes of bestiality.
In a subsequent police interview, Long said he had drunk six or seven pints of stout and, driving home, thought he saw a police car so pulled up and hid behind the horse in the field. He said the horse bit him, so he responded by biting its penis.
In a third interview, when the woman's statement was put to him, he made no reply.
Long, of The Oval, West Cornforth, County Durham, admitted committing an act outraging public decency.
David Lamb said in mitigation: "He's a man wracked with guilt and remorse. His name has been plastered all over the papers.
"He will have to walk the streets of County Durham with people laughing and sniggering, saying, 'Look, there's the man who performed oral sex on a horse'."
Judge Richard Lowden said: "You have pleaded guilty to what is a repugnant act. It truly outrages public decency.
"Something about you and what you did requires help and correction."
He imposed a two-year community rehabilitation order, with a special probation supervision element, and ordered Long to pay £300 costs.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/arc...act_on__horse/
Old May 8th 2013, 1:16 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

I had a school teacher (geography) in the 80s that always used to joke about that to us... mixed gender class of 14yr olds.... creepy at the time....
Old May 8th 2013, 1:23 pm
When in doubt, mumble.

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
I had a school teacher (geography) in the 80s that always used to joke about that to us... mixed gender class of 14yr olds.... creepy at the time....
it's still creepy

...and misinformed, it was only the Nice (spoilt) girls from Manchester that had ponies...

hmmm...ok....there was one called...................nope, better not go there !

......she used to get her Horses shoes done free............

....and she used to let the Farmer feel her tits so he would let her off with the rent from time to time....

PMSL !!!

oohhh its all flooding back now .....

Last edited by Poshy; May 8th 2013 at 1:25 pm.
Old May 8th 2013, 1:29 pm
Account Closed

it's still creepy
OK I'm a creepy pervert, but I was never involved in 70/80's television.
oohhh its all flooding back now .....
Ahem, you might wish to rephrase And yes I know that's also creepy!
Old May 8th 2013, 1:39 pm
When in doubt, mumble.

OK I'm a creepy pervert, but I was never involved in 70/80's television.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.