Bieber Concert

Old May 8th 2013, 6:26 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bieber Concert

Originally Posted by Dumbo
I wouldn't. I hear JB takes good care of his fluffers.

Well if he was Fluffed by me he would be that weak at the knees he wouldn't be able to shuffle on stage as he does.....

Oh god, i think Im about to be sick............

He's in Africa I think....I say a few of us go in disguise, try not to look like ME Ex-Pats and kick the shit out of him !
Old May 8th 2013, 6:27 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poshy
Well if he was Fluffed by me he would be that weak at the knees he wouldn't be able to shuffle on stage as he does.....

Oh god, i think Im about to be sick............

He's in Africa I think....I say a few of us go in disguise, try not to look like ME Ex-Pats and kick the shit out of him !
A Bieber Bashing trip, sounds just the ticket
Old May 8th 2013, 6:27 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

You are genuinely filthy aren't you?
Old May 8th 2013, 6:30 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Scamp
You are genuinely filthy aren't you?

Yep , brought up with boys, worked with lots of boys and have many boy 'friends'

I don't know any other way to be...
Old May 8th 2013, 6:37 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

Statements like that shouldn't be made unless they can be backed up poshy
Old May 8th 2013, 6:39 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Statements like that shouldn't be made unless they can be backed up poshy

I am NOT....repeat NOT going to nosh JB just to prove a point !!!!!!!!
Old May 8th 2013, 6:46 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

I am NOT....repeat NOT going to nosh JB just to prove a point !!!!!!!!
Looks like it'll have to be one of the lads at the beer night Scamps organising. Volunteers form an orderly queue please.
Old May 8th 2013, 6:49 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Originally Posted by mikewot
Looks like it'll have to be one of the lads at the beer night Scamps organising. Volunteers form an orderly queue please.

behave now !!

...or you might find a bony elbow smashed into your nose !!
can fight like a boy too !!
Old May 8th 2013, 6:53 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

behave now !!
Spoilsport BTW Joe and Petunia was one of my fave Public Information clips
http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/f...coastguard.htm
Old May 8th 2013, 7:08 am
When in doubt, mumble.

LOL. me too...

Loved this one too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9FsEi2us88
Old May 8th 2013, 7:15 am
Account Closed

The originals are all in the National Archives http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/f...mpage_swim.htm
Old May 8th 2013, 7:15 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

Spoilsport BTW Joe and Petunia was one of my fave Public Information clips
http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/f...coastguard.htm
I thought it was one of the fat s***s from Viz, I guess I must be younger than I thought.
Old May 8th 2013, 7:19 am
Account Closed

I thought it was one of the fat s***s from Viz, I guess I must be younger than I thought.
You missed out on Charley the Cat and Tufty Fluffytail? You had a deprived childhood.
Old May 8th 2013, 7:21 am
N/A

You missed out on Charley the Cat and Tufty Fluffytail? You had a deprived childhood.
No I remember Charley says.....just.
Old May 8th 2013, 7:23 am
When in doubt, mumble.

I was born in the 60's and grew up in the 70's, best time ever !!!!

Space Dust
Sesame street
Pipkins
outside toilet
San izal loo roll
carbolic soap
Garden full of Feral cats

Bag of jam butties and a bottle of pop and went missing all day in the park.
Making monkey swings..

...and just general good innocent fun

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.