Best Family TV ever

Old Nov 15th 2011, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best Family TV ever

It aint half hot mum

Dr Who

or Champion the Wonder Horse (what was the name of the dog ??)
Old Nov 15th 2011, 12:07 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Based on the greatest number of my family of 5 agreeing what was watchable, it would have to be Eurotrash: at least the boys and I appreciated it, and I can't recall anything else which 4 or more of us watched together and actually enjoyed.
Old Nov 15th 2011, 12:58 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Based on the greatest number of my family of 5 agreeing what was watchable, it would have to be Eurotrash: at least the boys and I appreciated it, and I can't recall anything else which 4 or more of us watched together and actually enjoyed.
Brilliant.

I had forgotten all about that.

Late on Channel 4. Amazingly shite but you got to see the odd tit.
Old Nov 15th 2011, 2:47 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
It aint half hot mum

Dr Who

or Champion the Wonder Horse (what was the name of the dog ??)
Lassie.
Old Nov 15th 2011, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

Chris_m is an unknown quantity at this point

A-team never even shot a cardboard box but they always won.

Knight-rider Come on it was a talking self driving car what's not awesome about that.

Airwolf, That thing was awesome.

Tj hooker with the old dude and a very hot Heather Locklear

Baywatch............. Too many to list.

Gladiators with Ulrika Johnson

Worzel Gummage as well that was awesome

I've never saw an episode of saturday night tv in the last 8yrs and have no intention to either,
Old Nov 15th 2011, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

Elmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud of

All of the above plus a double bill Tom & Jerry after Grandstand, along with hotdogs, fried onions & tons of Tommy K
Old Nov 16th 2011, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

giddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to all

the family would argue over everything including who had to change the channel (we didn't have a remote in those days) however Not the Nine O'Clock News was always enjoyed by all
Old Nov 16th 2011, 8:23 pm
hnd
BE Forum Addict

hnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond repute

Spitting Image (there was a great documentary about this not too long ago) - well, maybe not great family viewing but definitely great TV

Going way, way back to Watch with Mother great classics like Bill & Ben, Andy Pandy, Muffin the Mule

Blue Peter is still going strong (but they've never had a better episode than when the young elephant crapped on the live show). And Sri Lanka was still called Ceylon then. How old am I? No, please. No answers to that one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Cj2TtFd_E

Last edited by hnd; Nov 16th 2011 at 8:28 pm. Reason: Can't get the right URL to load
Old Nov 17th 2011, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hnd
Spitting Image (there was a great documentary about this not too long ago) - well, maybe not great family viewing but definitely great TV

Going way, way back to Watch with Mother great classics like Bill & Ben, Andy Pandy, Muffin the Mule

Blue Peter is still going strong (but they've never had a better episode than when the young elephant crapped on the live show). And Sri Lanka was still called Ceylon then. How old am I? No, please. No answers to that one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Cj2TtFd_E
We could get into dispute over this. The elephant was amusing but setting the christmas stage alight while brownies were singing would be up there as would the episode where they learnt to ride speedway bikes and then came acropper in the race, or when John Noakes got trashed on the bob sleigh run

In fact "Go with Noakes" should be on there as well. What a star he was, as was Shep
Old Nov 17th 2011, 3:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

HND- I believe the Blue Peter boat sank last year...
Old Nov 17th 2011, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

What about when yobbos trashed the Blue Peter garden - Percy Thrower was very upset!
Old Nov 17th 2011, 7:52 pm
hnd
BE Forum Addict

hnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
HND- I believe the Blue Peter boat sank last year...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/vi...ue-peter-video