Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

BE Bash to Welcome in the New Year!

BE Bash to Welcome in the New Year!

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE Bash to Welcome in the New Year!

[QUOTE=shakh your bootie;5728159]
Originally Posted by Paidtoplease

That's crap... Just like blokes, they don't do it in the "romance" phase, after that all the sphincters get relaxed...
You need to meet a classier type of bird mate
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 6:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Paidtoplease;5728215]
Originally Posted by shakh your bootie

You need to meet a classier type of bird mate
putting yourself up for the job??
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Inselaffen;5728221]

putting yourself up for the job??
Alas SYB is far too sophisticated for me !!!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 6:46 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Thursday 24th January - Venue TBA

usual buffet/drinks type affair!

yeh or neh?
Hi Ins, first of all Happy New Year and all that....Hope Santa was good to you !......I managed to escape the UK before the snow hits in next day or so, and am slowly readjusting to the glare of the sun this morning after landing......Count me in on the 24th or whenever it is....?
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 6:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dominic42
Hi Ins, first of all Happy New Year and all that....Hope Santa was good to you !......I managed to escape the UK before the snow hits in next day or so, and am slowly readjusting to the glare of the sun this morning after landing......Count me in on the 24th or whenever it is....?
Hi Dom. Happy New Year to you! guess you enjoyed the festive period with your victory over us
Santa was very good to me indeed!

ok for 24th! will sort out quiz as well.
Next Monday??
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Paidtoplease;5728230]

Alas SYB is far too sophisticated for me !!!
not your usual bit of rough then
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:16 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dom. Happy New Year to you! guess you enjoyed the festive period with your victory over us
Santa was very good to me indeed!

ok for 24th! will sort out quiz as well.
Next Monday??
To say we murdered you would be an understatement !!!.......Always nice to beat the Mancs, we even started singing " Can we play you every week" !....yes, will be up for the quiz no doubt !
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=Inselaffen;5728294]

not your usual bit of rough then
I do remember going out with a guy years ago that I nicknamed Neanderthal Man, mum wanted to meet him once but said that he was not coming to Scotland until he learnt to walk upright
He never did go to Scotland !!!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

To say we murdered you would be an understatement !!!.......Always nice to beat the Mancs, we even started singing " Can we play you every week" !....yes, will be up for the quiz no doubt !
do i take it the hammers won summat for a change then...?

MM, xx
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

must still be in NYE hangover mode
oh...if that's what you wanna call it...!!

MM, xx
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:39 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I am actually looking forward to the next quiznight...how sad is that
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MataHari
very sad
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
do i take it the hammers won summat for a change then...?

MM, xx
MM, as you know your knowledge of football, and West Ham in particular could be written in big letters on the back of a postage stamp......we ALWAYS win.....well apart from losing yesterday to Arsenal that is !
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by MataHari
Saddo !
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:44 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

very sad
Saddo !
so you're both coming but being real cool about it...as if you don't really care kind of thing...jeez

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.