Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

BE Bash to Welcome in the New Year!

BE Bash to Welcome in the New Year!

Old Dec 30th 2007, 10:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE Bash to Welcome in the New Year!

[QUOTE=MataHari;5719177]
Originally Posted by scarletfan

now....are you not wanting to ask what sort of people will be there....
I think she already knows that from the posts on here
Old Dec 30th 2007, 3:46 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I'll come...
Old Dec 30th 2007, 5:56 pm
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
I'll come...
As long as we have a good time, that's all we want.
PS. I hope it's not an evening of arguing like you lot normally get up to on here!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 6:02 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

PS. I hope it's not an evening of arguing like you lot normally get up to on here!!!!!!!!!
life is what you make it...
arguing, laughing, talking, taking the piss...it's all part and parcel
Old Dec 30th 2007, 7:05 pm
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

life is what you make it...
arguing, laughing, talking, taking the piss...it's all part and parcel
Sounds like me and the mrs will have a good time then! looking forward to meeting all these people who have been giving me advice over the last 2 months or so, prior to our move out on Saturday!
Old Dec 31st 2007, 6:53 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Question: Is this the right Forum for an argument?
Answer: I've told you once...
Old Dec 31st 2007, 6:55 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by lionheart
Question: Is this the right Forum for an argument?
Answer: I've told you once...
it's just a normal thing though isn't it...where there is a group of different people together, you get all facets of life...which include arguing...no big deal
Old Dec 31st 2007, 7:00 am
Account Closed

it's just a normal thing though isn't it...where there is a group of different people together, you get all facets of life...which include arguing...no big deal
It may be healthier to argue with complete strangers than argue with loved ones. By the way, does anybody else think that the PPP look ridiculous appointing a 19yo boy as the leader of their political party. So much for democratic procedures!
Old Dec 31st 2007, 7:01 am
hmmmm...nice

It may be healthier to argue with complete strangers than argue with loved ones. By the way, does anybody else think that the PPP look ridiculous appointing a 19yo boy as the leader of their political party. So much for democratic procedures!
maybe they did a poll and the votes were rigged...it happens
Old Dec 31st 2007, 7:03 am
Account Closed

maybe they did a poll and the votes were rigged...it happens
No, that was in Kenya...merely nepotism over in Pakistan....Happy New Year MH by the way and I mean that most sincerely.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 7:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

its a tradition in those parts. Bhuttos, Ghandis, Bandaranaikes!
pretty much a death sentence though!
Old Dec 31st 2007, 7:41 am
hmmmm...nice

No, that was in Kenya...merely nepotism over in Pakistan....Happy New Year MH by the way and I mean that most sincerely.
you too...hope you get what you want out of life in 2008
Old Dec 31st 2007, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
its a tradition in those parts. Bhuttos, Ghandis, Bandaranaikes!
pretty much a death sentence though!
Odd, isn't it? At what point in a people's history do they come to prefer democratic elections to a ruling dynasty? Mind you, the UK still has a monarchy - can't quite let go of it....
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 5:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OK I suggest we make a return to the Towers Rotana

Flavours on Two - Towers Rotana Hotel SZR - 8pm Thursday 24th January
All you can Eat and drink Buffet!

so Sign up if you are coming!

Inselthingy
MH
MM
Scarletfan + Mrs Scarletfan

who else?
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 5:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
OK I suggest we make a return to the Towers Rotana

Flavours on Two - Towers Rotana Hotel SZR - 8pm Thursday 24th January
All you can Eat and drink Buffet!

so Sign up if you are coming!

Inselthingy
MH
MM
Scarletfan + Mrs Scarletfan

who else?
Put me down provisionally - may be on a plane that day, tho...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.