Old Feb 23rd 2008, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

Biene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud of
Default Re: avatar

Originally Posted by Confucius
Oh??? It takes 28 days for a chicken to hatch an egg!!!
well.. I did a bit more hatching than a chicken then...
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 5:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biene zwei
And, I thank you, and a couple of others for just being there.
aww...wub...

MM, xx
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 5:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

well.. I did a bit more hatching than a chicken then...
An egg and a half...
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

Biene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud ofBiene zwei has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Confucius
An egg and a half...
I wish. i would rather lay a dozen than go thru what I just did ever again.
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 5:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Well,as a newcomer on here, I have no idea who you are. Not that it matters , really.

Anyway, back onto the serious matter of how 'appealing' your avatar should be.....can you post up a selection for us to choose from?
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
Well,as a newcomer on here, I have no idea who you are. Not that it matters , really.

Anyway, back onto the serious matter of how 'appealing' your avatar should be.....can you post up a selection for us to choose from?
Of course it matters..

I have made my selection as not to confuse the likes of confucious.

The dean posted some avatars that may just tickle your fancy..
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Of course it matters..

I have made my selection as not to confuse the likes of confucious.

The dean posted some avatars that may just tickle your fancy..
Well, if that's the choice, I'd go for Number Three...

No.1 is just a little too tame, No.2 Is just, well,its just too much isn't it?
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

Well, if that's the choice, I'd go for Number Three...

No.1 is just a little too tame, No.2 Is just, well,its just too much isn't it?
gross, its not me. i have bigger boobs than no 1 but I aint no 3 either..

maybe his latest one was more appropriate...
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah, thats a possibility. How come though, that The Dean changes his avatar sooooo frequently?
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah, thats a possibility. How come though, that The Dean changes his avatar sooooo frequently?
He is a woman of many changes.. i think.