Arab Pride

Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arab Pride

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Thanks for sharing.... Excuse me while I barf.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Ah well, it all depends on what foot they kick with, left or right....!!!!
I thought all rangers fans were right footed?
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
Thats funny. I was a ginger kid. It was a nightmare.
I've heard ALL the jokes..
Being ginger and irish was something...

Fortunately at puberty (two years ago) my hair just got darker and darker..

But for some reason, the cuffs still don't match the collar..
for the sake of your Mrs I hope you go Brazilian!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
for the sake of your Mrs I hope you go Brazilian!
Back, sack 'n' crack is the guy's equivalent of brazilian...
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:17 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

LOL - yes, I've read about some neolithic finds in China with red hair & kilts... seriously....
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...es-413638.html

But a seperate tribe??? Doesn't the name Scotland actually originate from the ancient Northern Irish kingdom of Scotia???

the mummies of the taklamakan, very interesting stuff.

The Celts originated in central asia( modern day stans) then spread east and west as far as china and ireland, maybe even further, there is some evidence for north america but its fairly skant at the moment. Early middle eastern art has a distinct Celtic influence as well.

The Scots were originally an Irish tribe who moved to Scotland. At one point Scotland was inhabited simultaneously by the Picts, the Scots, the Celts and the Britons. The difference between these groups varies but they were distinct and seperate cultures for a time.

Of interest is that the Britons lived for the large part in Scotland and not England as commonly thought. England being largely a mix of different Germanic tribes as a result of the numerous continental invasions.

So the oft forgotten people of Scotland, Ireland and Wales are in fact the only real Britons and the English are in fact what they most despise......German, bit like the royal family really
The irony of that amuses me endlessly
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh...euuw!!

ginger carpets and men having waxing....vile!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shiva
the mummies of the taklamakan, very interesting stuff.

The Celts originated in central asia( modern day stans) then spread east and west as far as china and ireland, maybe even further, there is some evidence for north america but its fairly skant at the moment. Early middle eastern art has a distinct Celtic influence as well.

The Scots were originally an Irish tribe who moved to Scotland. At one point Scotland was inhabited simultaneously by the Picts, the Scots, the Celts and the Britons. The difference between these groups varies but they were distinct and seperate cultures for a time.

Of interest is that the Britons lived for the large part in Scotland and not England as commonly thought. England being largely a mix of different Germanic tribes as a result of the numerous continental invasions.

So the oft forgotten people of Scotland, Ireland and Wales are in fact the only real Britons and the English are in fact what they most despise......German, bit like the royal family really
does that mean my gf is a Celt
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Its bad enough being shaved down there for operations, I certainly wouldn't do it for fashion.

Once knew a girl that made her boyfriend shave his arms....
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Ohhh...euuw!!

ginger carpets and men having waxing....vile!!
don't worry.. I wouldn't sleep with me either..
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

why...has she got ginger carpets too?!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:20 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

probably
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shiva

very happy being a blonde haired (if I had any) blue eyed anglo-saxon!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
why...has she got ginger carpets too?!
do you think I would have oredered an inflatable with a ginger rug!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

do you think I would have oredered an inflatable with a ginger rug!!
I sincerely hope so.....but we all know what a perv you are...who knows what sick things flick your switch??
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

very happy being a blonde haired (if I had any) blue eyed anglo-saxon!
that german thing is a myth. Just because the royal family are..
The english are mongrels just like the rest of us...
There aren't many if any pure bred nationalities connected to the modern world.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.