The apprentice in DXB.

Old May 30th 2013, 7:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The apprentice in DXB.

Originally Posted by saudiflares
This has got me thinking...why didn't the contestants log onto BE and ask in the Sand Pit...and then get told to use the search function :-)
Not until we had ripped them to shreds.
Old May 30th 2013, 7:51 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Not until we had ripped them to shreds.

These people get a finger pointed at them, told "you're fired" and they all say 'thank you Lord Sugar.

I wish one of them would say 'screw you!'
Old May 30th 2013, 8:14 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mogs
Anyone got directions or a map to the antiques museum they could share ?

Google maps directed me to the middle of Al Quoz last time I tried to find it. On reaching my supposed destination, there was no antiques museum.
the road at the side of Times Square, the one with traffic lights at the end, go to the end, turn left, take first right after next set of traffic lights then I think it is second street on right if not it's the third but it's about there.
Old May 30th 2013, 8:27 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
the road at the side of Times Square, the one with traffic lights at the end, go to the end, turn left, take first right after next set of traffic lights then I think it is second street on right if not it's the third but it's about there.
There is a nissan hut style mini mosque on the corner of the road you turn down.

Alternatively from SRZ take Al Manara Road into Al Quoz, then turn right at the T junction. Continue to crossroads with light and U-turn, take a right after the crossing (large warehouse style building on your right) and turn right immediately after the mini-mosque.
Old May 30th 2013, 8:42 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza

These people get a finger pointed at them, told "you're fired" and they all say 'thank you Lord Sugar.

Or even point out that none of the previous winners seem to have lived up to all of the hype.

How many actually work for him now (isn't that one of the fundamentals of being an apprentice)?

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...w-8617798.html
Old May 30th 2013, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Mogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
thank you
Old May 30th 2013, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

DohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant future

...and it winds me up when they walk out of the board room each week and kiss / shake hands with the person who's just been fired, after they've torn each other apart in the boardroom! So glad to see they just walked out and didn't say bye to this weeks loser!
Old May 30th 2013, 3:03 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DohaLady
...and it winds me up when they walk out of the board room each week and kiss / shake hands with the person who's just been fired, after they've torn each other apart in the boardroom! So glad to see they just walked out and didn't say bye to this weeks loser!
it's a game at the end of the day, no one holds any real hatred towards each other, they are fighting to win whatever it takes.
Old May 30th 2013, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
There is a nissan hut style mini mosque on the corner of the road you turn down.
I'm on dangerous ground here but has Meow made a mistake ?

or is there a nissan sponsored mosque ?

I haven't seen it but from what I heard they appear such complete and utter twats that it's beneath them to ask someone who knows the place for a bit of help
Old Jun 1st 2013, 10:36 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
I'm on dangerous ground here but has Meow made a mistake ?

or is there a nissan sponsored mosque ?

I haven't seen it but from what I heard they appear such complete and utter twats that it's beneath them to ask someone who knows the place for a bit of help
Okay, it's a nissen hut. Whatever.