The Apprentice

Old Jul 19th 2011, 1:31 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Apprentice

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
looking back on it, it was clearly a given that he would win...sugar wants the rights to his successful inventions and plans for further developments, no one else stood a chance really...

felt a bit embarrassed for helen when she started trying the change her business plan right at the eleventh hour...someone will snap her up for sure mind...

MM, xx
she has been promoted in her current job
Old Jul 21st 2011, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

ameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
sugar wants the rights to his successful inventions and plans for further developments
Yep that's right, I just hope he'll drop his chair obsession, looking at this website there's another one.. http://www.tompellereau.com/projects.php
Old Jul 21st 2011, 3:15 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ameliapond
Yep that's right, I just hope he'll drop his chair obsession, looking at this website there's another one.. http://www.tompellereau.com/projects.php
I think they are pursuing the nail file option not the chair, that was the impression I got
Old Jul 21st 2011, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

ameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to all

Yeah I think so, he patented it in 2004 in various countries, patents last 20 years if I'm not mistaken, so they still have a few good years to reap rewards.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

The new series starts tonight
Old Mar 21st 2012, 1:03 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by soukie
The new series starts tonight
In a previous life I signed the wrestler up to the gym I worked at.

Ricky "The Hitman" Hype or something was his name, always wrestling in Fareham and Portsmouth.

Utter twat.
Old Mar 23rd 2012, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
In a previous life I signed the wrestler up to the gym I worked at.

Ricky "The Hitman" Hype or something was his name, always wrestling in Fareham and Portsmouth.

Utter twat.

That will be the "reflection of perfection" candidate. He's a recruitment manager - is that a promoted recruitment consultant???

What a bunch of candidates this year !
Old Mar 25th 2012, 12:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

So who is this year's equivalent of Paloma Vivanco?
Attached Thumbnails The Apprentice-paloma-vivanco.jpg  
Old Mar 25th 2012, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The Dean
So who is this year's equivalent of Paloma Vivanco?
Probably this one
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00p...ana-apostolova

Luckily LS saw through her and fired her on the first week
Old Mar 26th 2012, 2:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Still, you can never trust anyone whose name looks like an anagram..........
Old Mar 27th 2012, 4:24 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by soukie
That will be the "reflection of perfection" candidate. He's a recruitment manager - is that a promoted recruitment consultant???

What a bunch of candidates this year !
He's a prick.

He'll get aggressive at some point and start popping steroid veins.
Old May 17th 2012, 9:12 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Is anybody still watching it?

Last night's episode was worth watching because they all made a crap job of the challenge.
Old May 17th 2012, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Is anybody still watching it?

Last night's episode was worth watching because they all made a crap job of the challenge.
Yep, still watching it but a day behind and will be watching last night's episode tonight, so NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

Right bunch of idiots this series though, can't really see anyone standing out so far?
Old May 17th 2012, 9:38 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millsyisland
Yep, still watching it but a day behind and will be watching last night's episode tonight, so NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

Right bunch of idiots this series though, can't really see anyone standing out so far?
I know not to spoil it. That's why I was careful with my words.

That guy with the owlish face is starting to piss me off. What's his name? Stephen?
Old May 17th 2012, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I know not to spoil it. That's why I was careful with my words.

That guy with the owlish face is starting to piss me off. What's his name? Stephen?
I think I know who you mean - he looks a bit like Beaker from the Muppets? He's very irritating, seems to think he's saying the right things but it's just a load of flannel. He does seem to have lasted this long though, although I think there's a certain amount of luck involved...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.