Apple TV

Old Jul 24th 2013, 10:34 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Apple TV

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you are doing them for 370?
yep
Old Jul 24th 2013, 10:40 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
yep
but do you deliver?
Old Jul 24th 2013, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

got mine via Jado Pado website, 300 dhs delivered the next day, was cheaper than UK if I remember rightly.
I got my Apple TV about 18 months ago. I think it was about £60 from Amazon.

Used it a lot and then stopped using it for some reason.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 11:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Sold to the yellow man at the back of the room. How do I order?
Old Jul 24th 2013, 11:33 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

but do you deliver?
see thats the thing, I am entirely into wholesale, specifically laptops and tablets but since I am dealing in high volumes, any IT related stuff that is out there I can always get good prices. And since I am working with a very small staff, deliveries usually is tricky, specially uptown etc. And thats the reason I dont plug my website, the prices on which are usually almost always last week's

but for BE-ers, exceptions can be made

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Sold to the yellow man at the back of the room. How do I order?
inbox
Old Jul 24th 2013, 12:12 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

see thats the thing, I am entirely into wholesale, specifically laptops and tablets but since I am dealing in high volumes, any IT related stuff that is out there I can always get good prices. And since I am working with a very small staff, deliveries usually is tricky, specially uptown etc. And thats the reason I dont plug my website, the prices on which are usually almost always last week's

but for BE-ers, exceptions can be made

inbox

I quite fancy an iPad mini
Old Jul 25th 2013, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brains1983
http://store.apple.com/ae/product/ME918/airport-extreme
Perfect router although a little dear.

I've just ordered one of those time capsules so I don't have to worry about backing up every other week. has the router built in so hoping it also fixes the problem of s not being able to use the interweb upstairs because of the shitty signal.
If it still doesn't reach upstairs with the time capsule, you could get an airport express too and use it to extend the signal from the main router (time capsule). Or if you've already got an extreme I'm sure you can use that to extend it.
Old Jul 25th 2013, 5:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millsyisland
If it still doesn't reach upstairs with the time capsule, you could get an airport express too and use it to extend the signal from the main router (time capsule). Or if you've already got an extreme I'm sure you can use that to extend it.
Or just run a second router upstairs and link them.

We have three in Villa de la Millhouse. Two down, one up - running two seperate networks.
Old Jul 25th 2013, 5:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I quite fancy an iPad mini
humm. Me too. I'm thinking that would make a nice addition to the Apple TV. I'll get that in the states though.
Old Jul 25th 2013, 5:45 am
Concierge

humm. Me too. I'm thinking that would make a nice addition to the Apple TV. I'll get that in the states though.
are they much cheaper in the States?
Old Jul 25th 2013, 5:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

are they much cheaper in the States?
Not really. But it will come with a proper warrently and facetime.
Old Jul 25th 2013, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

Not really. But it will come with a proper warrently and facetime.
I bought a new Ipod Touch from souq.com and it came with Facetime on. I thought that wasn't allowed in the UAE?
Old Jul 25th 2013, 5:53 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by The_Citizen
I bought a new Ipod Touch from souq.com and it came with Facetime on. I thought that wasn't allowed in the UAE?
it doesn't come with facetime if you take contracts from Du or Etisalat, other places supply it with facetime
Old Jul 25th 2013, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

it doesn't come with facetime if you take contracts from Du or Etisalat, other places supply it with facetime
Ah ok
Old Jul 25th 2013, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

Greenways is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks blue cat and patsy stoned (and anyone else) filmon is a great wee app. I haven't tried to stream it via apple tv AirPlay yet but the quality is good. I've set up some recordings to see how that goes.

I have a VPN router (easily bought in shops here, but more expensive than irishbeekeepers one) as well as an ordinary one, using du they both work fine. Occasionally I have to find a new (faster) server in the uk and there was some set up involved - fortunately I have a techie minded son to do that (even if he lives in the uk).

I find bbc iplayer good, itv player ok and 4od streaming ok during the ads but not so good when the programme is on so hopeful for the filmon app.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.