Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Anyone know the Lamprells?

Anyone know the Lamprells?

Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone know the Lamprells?

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I think in that position its the best way to be.
Have it your way then...
Old Oct 13th 2007, 5:39 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.lamprell.com
Old Oct 13th 2007, 8:35 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

I was just wondering if anyone there (in Dubai) knows the Lamprells....I am told they are fairly well known among some ex pats and I just wondered if anyone knows them.
OK so you're either a private investigator or compiling your family tree
Old Oct 13th 2007, 8:40 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
OK so you're either a private investigator or compiling your family tree
a bit of both, and you are not that far off the mark there.
Old Oct 13th 2007, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that Steven Lamprell has not been involved in the day-to-day running of the company for 10 years, he made a few quid when he sold his majority stake in the company a couple of years ago so much so he was listed in the UK top 200 wealthiest.
His brother Tim Lamprell is running oilfield sales out of the Jebel Ali.
Old Oct 13th 2007, 2:58 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vimto
I thought that Steven Lamprell has not been involved in the day-to-day running of the company for 10 years, he made a few quid when he sold his majority stake in the company a couple of years ago so much so he was listed in the UK top 200 wealthiest.
His brother Tim Lamprell is running oilfield sales out of the Jebel Ali.
Yeah, that's what I got told by the guy I spoke to, and its actually Tim I am trying to get hold of.
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond repute

my business cards are way old (almost 10 years) I have the very old Sharjah numbers, here is the JA office number +971 4 8814949
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:45 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Vimto
my business cards are way old (almost 10 years) I have the very old Sharjah numbers, here is the JA office number +971 4 8814949
Thanks for that, I will try it.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 5:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that, I will try it.
Tim eh??? So what happenned???
Old Oct 14th 2007, 5:23 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Confucius
Tim eh??? So what happenned???
I will PM you.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 5:24 pm
Straw Man.

I have PM'd you.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 5:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I will PM you.
I have PM'd you.
Man of his word...A good quality...
Old Oct 14th 2007, 5:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Man of his word...A good quality...
yeah...shame there aren't more people like that...

MM, xx
Old Oct 14th 2007, 5:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
yeah...shame there aren't more people like that...

MM, xx
I wish I was like that...And I'm sure you also wish I was like that...Even Matt wishes I was like that...
Old Oct 14th 2007, 5:32 pm
Straw Man.

I wish I was like that...And I'm sure you also wish I was like that...Even Matt wishes I was like that...
I wish for a lot of things, and honesty in a man is one of them for sure.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.