Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Anyone know the Lamprells?

Anyone know the Lamprells?

Old Oct 12th 2007, 6:15 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone know the Lamprells?

I was just wondering if anyone there (in Dubai) knows the Lamprells....I am told they are fairly well known among some ex pats and I just wondered if anyone knows them.
Old Oct 12th 2007, 6:47 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone know the Lamprells?

why??
Old Oct 12th 2007, 6:48 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
why??
'cos.........
Old Oct 12th 2007, 6:51 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

PM me
Old Oct 12th 2007, 6:52 pm
Straw Man.

PM me
that's very forward of you!
Old Oct 12th 2007, 7:00 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
that's very forward of you!
shy girls get nowt
and it won't be the first time will it
Old Oct 12th 2007, 7:04 pm
Straw Man.

shy girls get nowt
and it won't be the first time will it
True on both counts.............
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I was just wondering if anyone there (in Dubai) knows the Lamprells....I am told they are fairly well known among some ex pats and I just wondered if anyone knows them.
Is it the Lamprells' turn now??? You already found your Duke or Earl or Prince whatever he was???
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:29 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Confucius
Is it the Lamprells' turn now??? You already found your Duke or Earl or Prince whatever he was???
I have had a lead on him and have been in contact with him, but I now need to get hold of the Lamprells well one of them really and just wondered if anyone knew them, that's all.

Oh and the "Lord" couldn't help me!!
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I have had a lead on him and have been in contact with him, but I now need to get hold of the Lamprells well one of them really and just wondered if anyone knew them, that's all.

Oh and the "Lord" couldn't help me!!
You didn't pray hard enough,it seems...
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:36 pm
Straw Man.

You didn't pray hard enough,it seems...
The problem is that every time I drop to my knees I get distracted.............
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The problem is that every time I drop to my knees I get distracted.............
Doing that a lot won't get you knighted...
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:42 pm
Straw Man.

Doing that a lot won't get you knighted...
I cant see it getting me much other than a bad reputation.....
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I cant see it getting me much other than a bad reputation.....
You're so short-sighted...
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:49 pm
Straw Man.

You're so short-sighted...
I think in that position its the best way to be.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.