Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Anyone in AD with a view of Mina area?

Anyone in AD with a view of Mina area?

Old Dec 28th 2008, 6:31 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone in AD with a view of Mina area?

If so please pm me.

its a matter of national security..

and beer

cheers
Old Dec 28th 2008, 7:04 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in AD with a view of Mina area?

Originally Posted by commander
If so please pm me.

its a matter of national security..and beer

cheers

In that case can't you stand on your roof and 'Up Persicope' Commander
or radio Bbee to do a fly past?
Old Dec 28th 2008, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

If so please pm me.

its a matter of national security..

and beer

cheers
you want to know if they can see if the booze shop is closed?
Old Dec 28th 2008, 7:07 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
you want to know if they can see if the booze shop is closed?
negative...

grey sleek warrier of death is inbound..

old shipmates are present, they owe me beer..
Old Dec 28th 2008, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

negative...

grey sleek warrier of death is inbound..

old shipmates are present, they owe me beer..
they coming to dubai? I usually get contacted by the embassy to arrange a football match with the incoming ships, if they are here or a week or so.
Old Dec 28th 2008, 10:55 am
banned

Just cycled down there from musaffah, beers are a calling tonight

Admon, I can't possible give out classified details over the internet,

I am still bound by the OSA

But yes they are at some point.

Ill find out the dates and PM you.
Old Dec 28th 2008, 12:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
In that case can't you stand on your roof and 'Up Persicope' Commander
or radio Bbee to do a fly past?
yes i could hop on my speed boat from sandy kca and see whats up thats the way to miss all the traffic jams.
Old Dec 28th 2008, 2:05 pm
banned

I cycled down from mussaffah to the corniche avoiding 30st when possible. I'm glad I did, by unwittingly going down dead end roads, taking u-turns in the opposite direction I saw some parts of AD that would normally pass me by, some really stunning villa's..

Come on fellow AD'ers improve your personal carbon footprint, get on your bike and discover your city lol
Old Dec 28th 2008, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Cycling....................when taxis are so cheap!!!

You having a laff?
Old Dec 28th 2008, 4:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

if you go past 30 onto 32 and 34 there are some BIG villas along there, but not as big as the ones in KCA
Old Dec 28th 2008, 7:15 pm
banned

I went down the other side off 26 and trust me there was bigger and better pads than you find at KCA. Point is, visitors cannot live there..hence we debunk to the wasteland that is KCA.
Old Dec 29th 2008, 4:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeh the ones off 26 are the palaces for the royal family, a few of the kids from school live there