Talking at the movies?

Old Dec 27th 2008, 4:03 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Talking at the movies?

bewarned... I mean it.... shut up....

I'll pop a cap in ya' popcorn...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/27/...ing/index.html
Old Dec 27th 2008, 5:17 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Talking at the movies?

Originally Posted by Autonomy

that bloody happens all the time over here, I always give (as we say in the toon) 'hacky looks' to mainly teenage kids yapping away throughout the film, in fact I did throw a jelly sweet at one of them a while ago, to the dismay of mrs spugsy.....
Old Dec 27th 2008, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Hate it when the one behind you kicks the back of your seat. Makes me wanna rip their friggin legs off!
Old Dec 28th 2008, 4:46 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

that is even worse on a plane!! some little shit kicking the back of your seat, that or getting stuck next to a snorer! as for the movies here we don't bother anymore, there is no point. They are too cold as well
Old Dec 28th 2008, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

I hate the kids who sit in front of you on the plane and spend most of the flight leaning over the back of their seat starng at you - I want to poke them in the eye and tell them to bug off.

N
Old Dec 28th 2008, 6:27 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
that is even worse on a plane!! some little shit kicking the back of your seat, that or getting stuck next to a snorer! as for the movies here we don't bother anymore, there is no point. They are too cold as well

Blucat??????

Don't tell me you are one of the dirty old raincoat back row at the flicks brigade....you only like 'hot' movies/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Nic1;7103306]I hate the kids who sit in front of you on the plane and spend most of the flight leaning over the back of their seat starng at you - I want to poke them in the eye and tell them to bug off.

Oh that's defo worth sacrificing a can of tonic for........shake it up and open it in the ugly little mother's face-
Old Dec 28th 2008, 6:34 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like movies at all, I prefer series, box sets of good British dramas
Old Dec 28th 2008, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

Will definitely be doing that one next time!

N
Old Dec 28th 2008, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nic1
I hate the kids who sit in front of you on the plane and spend most of the flight leaning over the back of their seat starng at you - I want to poke them in the eye and tell them to bug off.

N
Haha I used to do that (the leaning back and staring thing). It's good we never shared a plane together when I was a kid, otherwise it's one-eyed dick for me.
Old Dec 28th 2008, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Didn't your parents tell you it's rude to stare ?

I hate other peoples kids.

N
Old Dec 28th 2008, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

N
They did. But if the lady was a supermodel, I'd stare otherwise...
Old Dec 28th 2008, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Well, that cuts me out then
Old Dec 28th 2008, 8:37 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

N
Revenge is sweet though.It's great when the little twonks get fed up then settle into their own seats for a little snooze.Lord I can't help myself if I wanna go walk about or to the loo- I'm compelled to pull on the back of their seat as I exit my own.Major whiplash ha ha-sure sorts the rotating
head syndrome............ .
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:48 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy

I hear ya!

Another thing that pisses me off here is how they let underage people into adult films. My friend and his missus when to see The Hills Have Eyes and had to put up with a baby crying behind them!

They say they are family people but they will take their nippers to see some of the most violent and curse word laden films around?

My son is 7 - he wasn't allowed to see Finding Nemo until I checked it out first...
N.
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Another thing that pisses me off here is how they let underage people into adult films.
Ok, I first took that on a different light. It's like, haven't they been doing that ever since?